Match Thread Spartak Moskva v Rangers - 17:55 Thursday - BT Sports

I think its quite obvious that he doesn't. Have we had the same team play consecutive games this season?
Imagine going to Moscow and rotating your squad this much. I’ll admit I wanted Katic in but that probably explains why I’m not a manager. We need a level of consistency with a strong starting 11 with players coming in and out for poor performance/ injury only.

Katic looks a wreck and no wonder. Lad needlessly dumped early in the season after seemingly forging a strong partnership with Goldson.

Is Katic drunk, he's just jumped for a ball at a corner about 3 seconds before it's anywhere near him

I think we all know this Spartak team are poor and were there for the taking tonight, can’t help but be disappointed in how we’ve played

Defence and midfield no show cost us.

Arguably could have beaten Spartak twice, and yet we take one from six.

Very difficult to qualify now.

No successful team has won anything by changing the centre half’s every other week. None. It’s showing.

So frustrating the number of times we fight and win the ball back only to mess it up and give it away immediately afterwards.

Absolutely f*cking gutted.

These kants were absolutely there for the taking. 3-2 up at h/t, 4-2 not for a poor decision by the linesman, and we look as if we've fu*ked it up.

Abysmaly bad defending.

Gutted:(

poor defending has cost us big time tonight. With the result going slightly in our favour in Vienna we would have been well placed to get through. I thin it's going to be a rather longer shopping list in January than originally thought

Shocking defending. Too many tippy tappy casual flicks not finding our men. I think they came out for the second half thinking they had the game won.

Back