Match Thread Spartak Moskva v Rangers - 17:55 Thursday - BT Sports

nothing to do with the fact that Katic was injured and has back issues from playing on plastic pitches

Yeah so why did he put him back in for a match on a plastic pitch?

He had an injury, he never recovered his place and it clearly damaged his confidence, all the while Worrall was bumbling along.

I can’t believe what I’ve watched in this second half. Absolutely no leadership on the park. Defensively an absolute shambles and the midfield offer nothing in either direction. Really poor.

Poor defending aside - we've had a bit of a lesson in how to close out a game here. Since they've scored to go ahead - they've given an absolute master class in how to kill a game. Niggly fouls, blatant body checks, time wasting, nipping at the ref, wee nudges and shoves here and there, making us give away free kicks then taking forever to take them. It's been a broken up, bitty game since they went ahead.

Poor 2nd half. The midfield and defensive performance has been awful tonight but we have created one chance in this 2nd half.
Strange to wait so long to make the changes but overall a poor 2ndchalf

We need physicality and height in our midfield it is powder puff and we never win any balls in the air there which puts even more pressure on the deffence. We have suffered for years with this problem.

I am going to say it again and been saying it all season, our piss poor midfield is the reason we struggle in games.

I’m in total agreement Midfield have been posted missing here and any ball out is coming straight back to an already woeful defence.

Back