supporters club I could join (anywhere between Gourock and Glasgow)

RangersUK

Official Ticketer
So, I was born in England but brought up in Scotland, last few years though I've been between England, Scotland, USA and Canada, my kids live in USA so been concentrating on them. Now I'm back in Scotland settled without my kids here and I'm getting back into my other love fully, Rangers. Next week I'm coming to Glasgow for a single mans Rangers pub tour. I really want to join a supporters club though and get to games again. I haven't been to a game in many years. My nickname online as you can see on here is Millwall (all due to my young life and big brothers friends, but my only real football love is Rangers, literally).

so question is, is there a supporters club I can join? I'm now living in Gourock, I see there is a Greenock supporters club, I've tried emailing them but either secretary ignores emails or I've got wrong email.

any recommendations of any SC's if not Greenock but Glasgow?

Last edited:
So, I was born in England but brought up in Scotland, last few years though I've been between England, Scotland, USA and Canada, my kids live in USA so been concentrating on them. Now I'm back in Scotland settled without my kids here and I'm getting back into my other love fully, Rangers. Next week I'm coming to Glasgow for a single mans Rangers pub tour. I really want to join a supporters club though and get to games again. I haven't been to a game in many years. My nickname as you can see on here is Millwall (all due to my young life and big brothers friends, but my only real football love is Rangers, literally).

so question is, is there a supporters club I can join? I'm now living in Gourock, I see there is a Greenock supporters club, I've tried emailing them but either secretary ignores emails or I've got wrong email.

GREENOCK BRITANNIA LOYAL
We are based in the Britannia Halls, Terrace Road, Greenock. We follow Rangers home, away and in Europe. Non-members and children welcome. Membership remains open throughout the season. For enquiries feel free to contact us via twitter @gblrsclsc on facebook https://www.facebook.com/GBLRSC/ or via email gblrsc@gmail.com

There is definately a rsc in Gourock.

Edit. Sorry davieblue ,hadn’t noticed your post about Darroch Park.

There's one with a bus that picks up from the Vic Bar in Gourock .

I don't know which RSC it is but could use it as an excuse to pop in for a drink and ask behind the bar

I know a few guys who go to the Brit RSC up in Greenock and it seems to be fairly active in terms of putting on nights etc as well as going up to the games.

Join ourselves mate, our bus has grown over the last few years and is quite lively. Few of the lads were down at the Den last season as well.

You will be made more than welcome. If interested come into the Britannia Halls in Terrace Road prior to the Livingston game on 24th Nov. We will give you a freebie for the first game to see if you fancy joining.

GREENOCK BRITANNIA LOYAL
We are based in the Britannia Halls, Terrace Road, Greenock. We follow Rangers home, away and in Europe. Non-members and children welcome. Membership remains open throughout the season. For enquiries feel free to contact us via twitter @gblrsclsc on facebook https://www.facebook.com/GBLRSC/ or via email gblrsc@gmail.com
Is this not an orange man club? Unfortunately I'm not a lodge lad. Would that be an issue?

So, I was born in England but brought up in Scotland, last few years though I've been between England, Scotland, USA and Canada, my kids live in USA so been concentrating on them. Now I'm back in Scotland settled without my kids here and I'm getting back into my other love fully, Rangers. Next week I'm coming to Glasgow for a single mans Rangers pub tour. I really want to join a supporters club though and get to games again. I haven't been to a game in many years. My nickname as you can see on here is Millwall (all due to my young life and big brothers friends, but my only real football love is Rangers, literally).

PM sent.

The Darroch Park bus is good as well and local to you. Can get you a number for the guys who run that if you need it!

There is the Greenock Rangers just up the road from us which is the biggest one. Again can get you contact info for them if you’d prefer.

You’d be welcomed at them all mate.
Going to be in Greenock for a few days round the old firm game in December,any chance I could jump on the Brit bus up to the match?

You also have the Gourock Rangers that aforementioned leaves from the Vic as well as the Darroch Park. I suggest travelling on them all before settling on your favourite mate, all good buses mentioned above.

Just to note The Vic is not as bears friendly as it used to be, a lot of good bears now frequent the Wherry and Cleats..

Welcome to Gourock

Join ourselves mate, our bus has grown over the last few years and is quite lively. Few of the lads were down at the Den last season as well.

You will be made more than welcome. If interested come into the Britannia Halls in Terrace Road prior to the Livingston game on 24th Nov. We will give you a freebie for the first game to see if you fancy joining.
This is an absolutely tremendous offer. Thank you so much! I will definitely accept it.

The hospitality shown by you and also Robert from the Ibrox Louden for another matter has been nothing but top drawer. Thank you.

PM the poster Steven ma. He runs a bus from Gourock.

Quality fella, well played

Gourock RSC is a good club to join.

The only thing with living in Gourock it's like the West end. There are a number of pricks who are up their own arses but a decent town other than that.

Good offer that mate.

I think I've just possibly had it with Britannia's offer. But I'm shocked at how many clubs around this area, plenty places to have pints now. Thanks all, a lot to check out now. Appreciate it all.

Plenty for you to chose from mate.
All good clubs so it will come down to personal choice in what suits you the best but you won't go wrong in whatever club you opt for.

I think I've just possibly had it with Britannia's offer. But I'm shocked at how many clubs around this area, plenty places to have pints now. Thanks all, a lot to check out now. Appreciate it all.

There’s loads of places to have a friendly pint mate! See you in the Brit soon.

Unofficial Bears friendly pub in Gourock , the Vic. I'm sure they run a bus to games
Cleats is also Rangers friendly but I prefer the Vic. I would reckon the Brit is your best bet. I am actually thinking of trying the Brit as well. My nephew watches games in there and I keep telling him we are going to join him for a game but never seem to get round to it.

The Vic is the easy option for me asa I normally drink in Gourock.

Cleats is also Rangers friendly but I prefer the Vic. I would reckon the Brit is your best bet. I am actually thinking of trying the Brit as well. My nephew watches games in there and I keep telling him we are going to join him for a game but never seem to get round to it.

The Vic is the easy option for me asa I normally drink in Gourock.
Travelled on the brit bus for the bury friendly at the start of the season and would highly recommend going there, great tunes and a load of hilarity on the bus which gave me and my 73 year old dad a few chuckles.

Y'know, I'm not local to Greenock or thereabouts, neither am I familiar with the buses mentioned... But my word do we look out for our own on here.

Sterling work all round.

Your right but he hasn't slipped into my DMs to give me his number so I can take him out within Inverclyde :(

Anyone able to handle my enquiry. I go to pick my mate up at the murdiestone dams and the police club there always has a wee bus outside of it on our match days. Does a bus leave from there? Just out of curiosity.

Back