supporters club I could join (anywhere between Gourock and Glasgow)

Yes Jonny bus leaves the police club every home game a travelled it on it for a few seasons it’s a well run bus

WATP
Last time I was on that bus was season 01/02

Game when we beat sheep 2-0 and drew with PSG at Ibrox

Anyone able to handle my enquiry. I go to pick my mate up at the murdiestone dams and the police club there always has a wee bus outside of it on our match days. Does a bus leave from there? Just out of curiosity.

There’s one that leaves not far from it that i can fully recommend Johnny boy

Join ourselves mate, our bus has grown over the last few years and is quite lively. Few of the lads were down at the Den last season as well.

You will be made more than welcome. If interested come into the Britannia Halls in Terrace Road prior to the Livingston game on 24th Nov. We will give you a freebie for the first game to see if you fancy joining.
Take a bow mate, tremendous gesture.

Anyone able to handle my enquiry. I go to pick my mate up at the murdiestone dams and the police club there always has a wee bus outside of it on our match days. Does a bus leave from there? Just out of curiosity.

Another good club that I travelled with all over Europe when I was younger leaves from there, Tail O’ The Bank RSC.

To me the fact all are Rangers equals one big family.

though a free pint in all wouldn't go a miss :p :D

Ah so your no really wanting a bus, your just meeting new friends in each Gers pub for a free pint...off each. :p

Think we’ve found MentalRay’s new login. :p

Thats the Dunoon bus mate, not much use for midweek games :D
Should have probably joined a club years ago - lived alot of my life in Dunoon, kids are from there. But life took over and away from all football, hence now getting back into it. Last time went following Rangers was UEFA final Manchester.

But yeah, Dunoon bus tough one for mid week.

Hi OP, your best bet would be to have a couple of pints in the Greenock Rangers on Bank St, then wander down to the Brit for a free bus.:)
Think will have a pint at Greenock then head to Brit for a pint and bus. Looking forward to it.

Also glad there are a few bear pubs in Gourock, they'll be my closest locals.

Phenomenonal group of lads on here. Cheers!!

Last edited:
Not a supporters club anymore but Greenock Cricket Club used to run the Andy Goram Loyal. More of a mix now but still plenty of bears about if you fancied a pint, especially in the summer. Makes for a crackin beer garden.

Not a supporters club anymore but Greenock Cricket Club used to run the Andy Goram Loyal. More of a mix now but still plenty of bears about if you fancied a pint, especially in the summer. Makes for a crackin beer garden.
Liking beer garden idea!

Used to drink in there years ago, still have a few pals from the bay I haven't seen in years.
We have a bus running from there. We have over 60 members, I'm sure a few you know will be members.

We have a bus running from there. We have over 60 members, I'm sure a few you know will be members.

A right old mans boozer as I remember it. The boy aff take the high road used to drink in there sometimes. Sure he lived up skermorlie. That was near 30 year ago though.

I'm flying up from Luton with my new lady friend and we are staying in Greenock this weekend. Official reason is visiting one of her brothers and other relations in Greenock/Port Glasgow.

Naturally I picked this weekend for my 5th 2018 Rangers match, as the Gers v Livvy are at home on a Saturday 3pm.

The Greenock Rangers Supporters Club bus conveyor Willie has very kindly offered to let me travel to Ibrox and back for the match on their bus.

What I haven't mentioned yet is that my new lady's family are all full on Tims lol.........she's begged me not to wear my Bears colours to the match - until at least I've even met her brother and then break the news gently to them all. Might just have to wear my tiny wee Luton/Rangers badge discreetly :)

Never been to Greenock before in my life and the last time I was in Port Glasgow was in 1974 - when I was 16! Stayed at an old Uncle's, Willie Adair RIP, in his flat on Glasgow Road next to the railway station. Then visited an old Aunt in nearby Fort Matilda.

I'm flying up from Luton with my new lady friend and we are staying in Greenock this weekend. Official reason is visiting one of her brothers and other relations in Greenock/Port Glasgow.

Naturally I picked this weekend for my 5th 2018 Rangers match, as the Gers v Livvy are at home on a Saturday 3pm.

The Greenock Rangers Supporters Club bus conveyor Willie has very kindly offered to let me travel to Ibrox and back for the match on their bus.

What I haven't mentioned yet is that my new lady's family are all full on Tims lol.........she's begged me not to wear my Bears colours to the match - until at least I've even met her brother and then break the news gently to them all. Might just have to wear my tiny wee Luton/Rangers badge discreetly :)

Never been to Greenock before in my life and the last time I was in Port Glasgow was in 1974 - when I was 16! Stayed at an old Uncle's, Willie Adair RIP, in his flat on Glasgow Road next to the railway station. Then visited an old Aunt in nearby Fort Matilda.

You’ll have a good weekend mate! Plenty of places to keep yourself occupied if you like a bevy!

Haha I know the feeling mate, an ex of mines family were same. They asked me how it felt to be going with a tim, I told them I'm only with her to breed you all out,,,,, that didn't go down too well... :D

I probably know you, I was a founding member of that club.

No Doubt, travelled up with my Dad and the rest of the Wemyss Bay contingent at the time before I moved up to Gourock! Excellent club and some great memories.. Especially the early starts at Big McLeods shop before heading to Stonehaven for Aberdeen away..

A right old mans boozer as I remember it. The boy aff take the high road used to drink in there sometimes. Sure he lived up skermorlie. That was near 30 year ago though.

You’ll know my old man no doubt, he’s been in Wemyss Bay over 30 years now after moving down for the Power station. Great pub the Station Bar with a brilliant bus for the Rangers !

No Doubt, travelled up with my Dad and the rest of the Wemyss Bay contingent at the time before I moved up to Gourock! Excellent club and some great memories.. Especially the early starts at Big McLeods shop before heading to Stonehaven for Aberdeen away..
McLeods shop is a hairdressers now :)

JH?

Back