Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

I took out a free membership but they must only be available to those that paid the €100 membership.

Brutal i have the normal membership and not letting me purchase the ticket even though its in my basket

Word of warning as well to anyone thinking of paying the €100 to become a member - you will not then immediately be given what you need to then purchase a ticket.

Thats you next to the Ultras ;)
Class!

Did wonder if that was the ultras section but I think they are right behind the goals and 19 is in the corner. An interesting evening regardless.

Hopefully there are some other bears in there as well.

Class!

Did wonder if that was the ultras section but I think they are right behind the goals and 19 is in the corner. An interesting evening regardless.

Hopefully there are some other bears in there as well.

I was in the away end in Moscow, with mother and wife, we had to caw canny and we were ok.

Same with Maribor, all pretty chilled,

I was also in the Feyenoord end back in the day, was admitted to the Rangers end at half time for my own safety!

No colours and be sensibke and you'll be ok.

I was in the away end in Moscow, with mother and wife, we had to caw canny and we were ok.

Same with Maribor, all pretty chilled,

I was also in the Feyenoord end back in the day, was admitted to the Rangers end at half time for my own safety!

No colours and be sensibke and you'll be ok.
Nah I wont have any colours on anyway. Cant guarantee to keep my behaviour in check if Morelos scores a last minute winner though

Daar Rapid Fans,

Once again, we are in the UEFA Europa League this season and sixth match is packed with action: after the team's important and beautiful success in Moscow last week, we are in for a real showdown on Group G's final day. In the direct duel with the Rangers FC is directly about the promotion to the next phase of the competition!

UEFA Europa League, Matchday 6:
SK Rapid - Rangers FC
Thursday, December 13 2018
Kick-Off: 18:55

This morning, our members secured the final tickets for the Rapid Sectors. You are also aware of the importance of this immensely important game and we are therefore able to announce with Monday noon: We are completely sold outfor this game with around 24,000 cards ! From Scotland, we expect nearly 2,000 Rangers fans.

We all look forward to this special game and also to a loud, great scenery in Hütteldorf! THANKS to all who are there and will give everything so that we may even succeed in the ascent! And also a thank you later for your support in Moscow, where we were a great support to our team in bitter cold conditions.

Likewise, we now want to go into the hopefully successful last weeks of the year - together, fight and win!

Green-white greetings,

Andy Marek and the club service team

Daar Rapid Fans,

Once again, we are in the UEFA Europa League this season and sixth match is packed with action: after the team's important and beautiful success in Moscow last week, we are in for a real showdown on Group G's final day. In the direct duel with the Rangers FC is directly about the promotion to the next phase of the competition!

UEFA Europa League, Matchday 6:
SK Rapid - Rangers FC
Thursday, December 13 2018
Kick-Off: 18:55

This morning, our members secured the final tickets for the Rapid Sectors. You are also aware of the importance of this immensely important game and we are therefore able to announce with Monday noon: We are completely sold outfor this game with around 24,000 cards ! From Scotland, we expect nearly 2,000 Rangers fans.

We all look forward to this special game and also to a loud, great scenery in Hütteldorf! THANKS to all who are there and will give everything so that we may even succeed in the ascent! And also a thank you later for your support in Moscow, where we were a great support to our team in bitter cold conditions.

Likewise, we now want to go into the hopefully successful last weeks of the year - together, fight and win!

Green-white greetings,

Andy Marek and the club service team
Still reckon there will be at least 3000 Bears in the stadium.

Will there be a fan zone in vienna ? Surely the vienna police wont be wanting rangers fans scattered about every pub

Agree mate especially behind that goal from sektor 2 to 5
I think sektors 2to5 will be at least 50% bears, when tickets became available online,there were loads available in these areas,then mysteriously sold out in a couple of days.cant see a sudden demand from Austrians to buy tickets,which were available to them for weeks

Still reckon there will be at least 3000 Bears in the stadium.

Try 4000. Almost the entire section behind the goal will be bears judging by the uptake when the match packages went on sale.

Also checked the weather forecast. -5 on the Wednesday and -1 on the Thursday :D

Will there be a fan zone in vienna ? Surely the vienna police wont be wanting rangers fans scattered about every pub

A fan zone in sub-zero temperatures? That'll be well attended :D

Get yourself in a boozer for a sing song and a load of beer.

This will be my first away trip in Europe and just wondering what’s normally the deal with the segregation between fans In these Games.
Got a ticket for the home end , how easy it is to get to where the home fans are or will there be police separating us from them.

This will be my first away trip in Europe and just wondering what’s normally the deal with the segregation between fans In these Games.
Got a ticket for the home end , how easy it is to get to where the home fans are or will there be police separating us from them.

The away sections are generally enclosed and I think the one in Vienna we are being Perspex the lot

Will fans without tickets be travelling to the stadium ? Iv got a ticket but my mate who I’m going with hasn’t , he’s not sure whether or not to go towards stadium if there’s pubs there or just stay in the city.

Will fans without tickets be travelling to the stadium ? Iv got a ticket but my mate who I’m going with hasn’t , he’s not sure whether or not to go towards stadium if there’s pubs there or just stay in the city.
Theres a pub called the Stags Head right next to the stadium

Back