Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Sorry but I'm calling this ref out.

Jack's yellow was a joke.
Grezda should have had a stonewall pen.
The Dundee red could have been a yellow really.
Lafferty was well onside, level with Kent.

Get these refs to fukk, they are running our game.
Jack can be classed as unlucky to be booked though it would have looked like a tug of the jersey to the ref.

Grezda wasn't fouled.

Stonewall red card.

Lafferty was behind the ball but closer to the goal than the second last defender. The ball was played forward so I think, by the laws of the game he is offside. (Fair chance I am wrong however)

Jack can be classed as unlucky to be booked though it would have looked like a tug of the jersey to the ref.

Grezda wasn't fouled.

Stonewall red card.

Lafferty was behind the ball but closer to the goal than the second last defender. The ball was played forward so I think, by the laws of the game he is offside. (Fair chance I am wrong however)

The direction of the ball is utterly irrelevant in an offside.

It’s the position of the player at the moment the ball is played. The decision is based on that and before the movement of the ball can be a factor.

Dundee may be blowing out their arse soon...I can't see them keeping this toe-to-toe play for long.

Fair doos to them for effort, but where was this for wee McCann ?

We have to get the 2nd goal before the ref inevitably evens things up.

This is a pivitol 45 minutes coming up in our season.

We should be stretching them all over the park instead of silly long balls. total inexperience out there

Grezda wasn't fouled.

Stonewall red card.

You can't be offside if you're not between the ball (when it's played) and the goal line.

We don't need to be winning at half time, but we do need to up the tempo, keep the ball moving and stretch their 10 men.

Although we do need to get in front before our red card!

Back