Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Jack can be classed as unlucky to be booked though it would have looked like a tug of the jersey to the ref.

Grezda wasn't fouled.

Stonewall red card.

Lafferty was behind the ball but closer to the goal than the second last defender. The ball was played forward so I think, by the laws of the game he is offside. (Fair chance I am wrong however)[/QUOTE

If you are behind the ball when it is played you are onside FFS

The officials are cheats Motherwell kick fk out us and we have the most red cards in the league ??

The direction of the ball is utterly irrelevant in an offside.

It’s the position of the player at the moment the ball is played. The decision is based on that and before the movement of the ball can be a factor.
If a player is behind the ball they are on side.

Let’s stop with the hard done to theme just now we are up against bottom of the league dross and have been all over the place at times when we should be squashing them.

You wouldn’t know they are down to ten men.

We must start bashing shite like this and stop letting them in games with panic defending.

We're getting into good areas just needing a wee break in the final 3rd. Although it's more end-to-end than 11 v 10 should be, we should be controlling it better.

A half time kick up the arse needed. We will come out and win this game 3 or 4-1 have faith fellow Bears :cool:

The Gaffer just needs to remind some of these dumplings to keep the head and not get involved in stupidity.

Poor overall from us. Control the ball, use the width and we will score more. Just as we did for Lafferty's perfectly fine goal

I still think we will win this but we are up against the team at the bottom of the league, they are down to 10 men and we just don't look convincing.

Keep 11 on the park today and we’ll win with room to spare.
Will Laff be a goal-scoring hero today or a pantomime villain who gets a stupid red card ?
It needs to be the former !!

Should be 2-1 up but really we are not playing well against a poor team.
In the penalty box we are chronic, final pass poor and then panic when they get the ball in the box.

We miss quality in midfield and up front.

Our defensive woes have been brought on by the manager constant changes.

Really poor, we should go on and win this but we’re really in a dip. Defense starting to malfunction as well as the lack of quality in midfield.

You’d barely notice that the bottom team in the league are down to 10 men.

We need far better than Lafferty as 2nd choice if we want this league. Don't even get me started on Worrall

For a team sitting 2nd bottom they sure are playing as if there lives depend on it.

That's exactly how you'd expect a team in that position to be playing is it not?

Often feel I’m watching a different game when you read some of the comments.

Match threads on here are like a contest for who can post the worst opinion.

Back