Pedro blows it..

WalterSandy

OH NO PEDRO
Ex-Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha devastated as Cruz Azul blow chance to win first title in 21 years
The Mexicans were hot favourites to end their long title drought after a goalless first leg draw away from home

FORMER Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha was distraught after his Cruz Azul side blew the chance to win their first Mexican title for 21 years.

The Mexico City club had made it through to the two-legged play-off Liga MX final and were hot favourites to end their long title drought after claiming a goalless draw away in the first leg.

REUTERS
Pedro Caixinha suffered more heartache
But Caixinha's side choked at home and crashed to a 2-0 defeat to city rivals America as they lost their chance of making it a league and cup double.

And the ex-Gers flop boss accepted the blame for the gut-wrenching loss.

He said: "I take full responsibility for the defeat. Many congratulations to America, they deserved to win the game.

"The players have nothing to be despondent about. They reached their first play-off final for five years and we will be back next season.

"We have shown remarkable improvement since I arrived and I believe we will continue to get better.
"But there's no doubt the defeat hurts a lot."

Very obvious the purpose of that article - to degrade Pedro.

Not a peep when he got to the final or anything about the first leg but all of a sudden his side 'choked' and 'blew the chance' as opposed to getting beat? The fact they haven't won it in 21 years should tell you everything you need to know about the size of that achievement.

Good luck Pedro.

Very nearly won their first in 21 years. Hard luck you crazy Portuguese mother fucker. Keep barking and rolling and win it next year.

OH NO PEDRO
Ex-Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha devastated as Cruz Azul blow chance to win first title in 21 years
The Mexicans were hot favourites to end their long title drought after a goalless first leg draw away from home

FORMER Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha was distraught after his Cruz Azul side blew the chance to win their first Mexican title for 21 years.

The Mexico City club had made it through to the two-legged play-off Liga MX final and were hot favourites to end their long title drought after claiming a goalless draw away in the first leg.

REUTERS
Pedro Caixinha suffered more heartache
But Caixinha's side choked at home and crashed to a 2-0 defeat to city rivals America as they lost their chance of making it a league and cup double.

And the ex-Gers flop boss accepted the blame for the gut-wrenching loss.

He said: "I take full responsibility for the defeat. Many congratulations to America, they deserved to win the game.

"The players have nothing to be despondent about. They reached their first play-off final for five years and we will be back next season.

"We have shown remarkable improvement since I arrived and I believe we will continue to get better.
"But there's no doubt the defeat hurts a lot."
is that from our press mate?

I wish him well. A good guy with a good heart.

Plying his trade in a football mad country of 130 million people with massive coverage and profile and higher standard of football. Passionate as f.uck over there.

I'm sure he's missing trips in this wee backwater to places like Hamilton and Dundee !

Wish him nothing but success. He may not have achieved what we wanted at Ibrox but I have no doubt he worked to his maximum and gave the job his all. Perhaps there was a cultural issue with him trying to get his message across.

Sinaloa Cartel will have had a few plane loads of gear on Club America to win plus will have told Pedro and his team that they WILL lose game

Plying his trade in a football mad country of 130 million people with massive coverage and profile and higher standard of football. Passionate as f.uck over there.

I'm sure he's missing trips in this wee backwater to places like Hamilton and Dundee !
Aye he’s too good for Rangers.

Rangers is the biggest club that joker will ever get a sniff at managing.

You can just imagine the no mark journo saying to his pals “ see that Portuguese idiot has blown the league”. The facts are he has won the cup and got his team into the playoffs for the title while the journalist will never work outside his West of Scotland bubble probably doesn’t have the ambition, style , work ethic or drive to do so. The sneering of these no marks really grinds my gears , yes the guy was a failure at Ibrox but he has the bottle to work abroad has the know how to win while these clowns are talentless W hankers.

He was a clown who put us back 2 years. Never took to him from day one and the guys who hired him should have followed him out the doir

Hopefully he now realises he needs Pena and Herrera to boost his title chances for next season. No that's right he they wouldn't get £50k a week in wages.

Back