Pedro blows it..

Very obvious the purpose of that article - to degrade Pedro.

Not a peep when he got to the final or anything about the first leg but all of a sudden his side 'choked' and 'blew the chance' as opposed to getting beat? The fact they haven't won it in 21 years should tell you everything you need to know about the size of that achievement.

Good luck Pedro.

You’d have thought the purpose was to awaken some of the sad cuunts on here.:rolleyes:

Those on here having a go are siding with the Rangers haters in this country...let that sink in for a minute.

Also, re: the caravan and dogs 'patter' - it's absolutely rotten. Also a well known phrase in Portugal (interview where Mourinho says it as well and he done not too bad as a manager?).

He's done well to turn them around and as other have said the media were certainly quiet during that but now that they've lost they have something to say again

Nae luck Pedro...you were just a Pena short where it mattered. We can fix that for you next year but you need to take him now.

To provide passion the the penguin you must first seduce the goose
Oh dear. You try to mock the man, yet you post utter gibberish. 'THE THE" penguin.
Have a word wi' yersel'!
He seems to have a better grasp on the Queen's English than you. And it's not his first language.
Peace be with you, bear.
C2G.

From fighting relegation last season to title contenders. Not to bad a turn around. Doubt we would have seen any headlines over here if he won it though. Typical cuntish media over here

Called out the corrupt SFA referees in his 3rd language and was the object of tittering by racist BBC Scotland 'broadcasters' barely capable of stringing together 2 sentences on their own.

Last edited:
Oh dear. You try to mock the man, yet you post utter gibberish. 'THE THE" penguin.
Have a word wi' yersel'!
He seems to have a better grasp on the Queen's English than you. And it's not his first language.
Peace be with you, bear.
C2G.

If he has a better grasp of the English Language than me then I'm in trouble

As for mocking him naw really pal it's from a meme

The the same to you
Gibbo

OH NO PEDRO
Ex-Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha devastated as Cruz Azul blow chance to win first title in 21 years
The Mexicans were hot favourites to end their long title drought after a goalless first leg draw away from home

FORMER Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha was distraught after his Cruz Azul side blew the chance to win their first Mexican title for 21 years.

The Mexico City club had made it through to the two-legged play-off Liga MX final and were hot favourites to end their long title drought after claiming a goalless draw away in the first leg.

REUTERS
Pedro Caixinha suffered more heartache
But Caixinha's side choked at home and crashed to a 2-0 defeat to city rivals America as they lost their chance of making it a league and cup double.

And the ex-Gers flop boss accepted the blame for the gut-wrenching loss.

He said: "I take full responsibility for the defeat. Many congratulations to America, they deserved to win the game.

"The players have nothing to be despondent about. They reached their first play-off final for five years and we will be back next season.

"We have shown remarkable improvement since I arrived and I believe we will continue to get better.
"But there's no doubt the defeat hurts a lot."

He still did well but not like the media to mock our ex managers or anything and stick the boot in! :rolleyes:

Those on here having a go are siding with the Rangers haters in this country...let that sink in for a minute.

Also, re: the caravan and dogs 'patter' - it's absolutely rotten. Also a well known phrase in Portugal (interview where Mourinho says it as well and he done not too bad as a manager?).

Exactly!

Good luck to him, wasn't his fault he wasn't up to it......

BUT, what the f'uck were our board thinking hiring this guy? Utterly bonkers!

Everyone knew after the Progres debacle seeing him at the fence fans baying for blood that the guy was nowhere near a Rangers manager was actually pathetic reading some posts on here these last few days from his fanboys.

Why do we keep hearing about him? Where is Paul Let Guen nowadays?

He was a complete flop so following his career isn't a point of interest for me.

Everyone knew after the Progres debacle seeing him at the fence fans baying for blood that the guy was nowhere near a Rangers manager was actually pathetic reading some posts on here these last few days from his fanboys.

what's pathetic is the posters that keep siding with our enemies and joining in with them laughing and mocking. That's pathetic.

Pedro wasn't a good fit for us and us for him but there is no need for the abuse and mocking and laughing at him..That's just sad!

You do realise the picture you're talking about was trimmed to suggest they were baying for blood, but when the full, unedited picture came out it was the quite the opposite aye?

Course we are.

Because we couldn't just be giving our honest assessment on the guy.

I couldn't give a flying feck what Keith Jackson thinks about him. I know what my views on him are; he was a joker who set us back 2 years in 6 months and it's fucking embarrassing the defence of him/Pena, etc by a small band of his undying fans on here.

Very obvious the purpose of that article - to degrade Pedro.

Not a peep when he got to the final or anything about the first leg but all of a sudden his side 'choked' and 'blew the chance' as opposed to getting beat? The fact they haven't won it in 21 years should tell you everything you need to know about the size of that achievement.

Good luck Pedro.

My thoughts exactly.

You missed out the “ex-Gers flop boss” quote from your summary.

Straightforward opportunity for another bitter earl to have a pop at any Rangers link at all. Complete anti Rangers ex-manager hatchet job.

They are diseased with their obsession about us. It’s genuinley creepy.

Course we are.

Because we couldn't just be giving our honest assessment on the guy.

I couldn't give a flying feck what Keith Jackson thinks about him. I know what my views on him are; he was a joker who set us back 2 years in 6 months and it's fucking embarrassing the defence of him/Pena, etc by a small band of his undying fans on here.

I don't think it's a case of "fanboys" on here to be fair. i doubt there is one poster on here who can or would defend his record, there's no arguing he was not the right man for us, nor us for him.

What was he supposed to do, turn the job down? Fact is he came in, and even his haters will agree he gave it everything he had, it didn't go to plan and he left, waiving his severance fee in the process.

From the second he arrived and said we "have the best squad in the league" he was ridiculed by the media. The ridicule didn't stop during his time here, I can't recall any other manager receiving the criticism he did, and certainly don't recall a tv panelist (sutton) talking to a manager on live tv the way he did to Caixhina.

I won't and can't defend his record here, but sometimes things just don't work out, it's not as if he didn't give his all.

As for Pena and Herrera, yes poor signings on big salaries, but show me a mgr who hasn't signed duds in the past.

As I say, I'm not a fanboy or whatever stupid label we use , but I don't think he deserves the hate he gets either.

The Scottish mhedia's willingness for him to fail and gloat about it is tangible. Over here it might already have been deemed xenophobic, then again, most of the vitriol aimed at him during his spell at Rangers would have been put into that bracket too. Same with Pena.

Would like to check out how the media's words on Venglos were during his ill-fated spell at the Scumhut, but can't be bothered.

Blows my mind the amount of apologists on here for him. Speak out against him and you'll get told your 'siding with our enemies'.
Guy was at it from day, but some on here still wank over his banning green boots and ref moans. All done to buy them off and cover for his actions in hindering the team.

Not a fan of him at all but the phress over here were all over him ripping the piss at the start of the season when his side were struggling. Nothing about his good run that had them challenging for the title then all of a sudden they're interested again when he fecks up.

I don't think it's a case of "fanboys" on here to be fair. i doubt there is one poster on here who can or would defend his record, there's no arguing he was not the right man for us, nor us for him.

What was he supposed to do, turn the job down? Fact is he came in, and even his haters will agree he gave it everything he had, it didn't go to plan and he left, waiving his severance fee in the process.

From the second he arrived and said we "have the best squad in the league" he was ridiculed by the media. The ridicule didn't stop during his time here, I can't recall any other manager receiving the criticism he did, and certainly don't recall a tv panelist (sutton) talking to a manager on live tv the way he did to Caixhina.

I won't and can't defend his record here, but sometimes things just don't work out, it's not as if he didn't give his all.

As for Pena and Herrera, yes poor signings on big salaries, but show me a mgr who hasn't signed duds in the past.

As I say, I'm not a fanboy or whatever stupid label we use , but I don't think he deserves the hate he gets either.

It's standard Follow Follow.

If you don't buy into the Pedro slaughtering from the Scottish media (even though you've also stated that he never would have worked at Rangers), you're a Pedro fanboy.

If you think Gerrard will give Pena a chance to prove himself (but acknowledge it's highly unlikely that he'll grasp the opportunity), you're a Pena fanboy.

It's ignorant as %^*&. People too arrogant to acknowledge the grey areas of an argument, and they just want to completely polarise things. Typically tends to be angry 30-somethings who behave like they badly need "a can of juice".

He spunked £8m on dross and the total pay-offs will be close to another £8m.

That’s almost 50 percent of our turn-over blown.

You’ll forgive me if I’m slow to back Pedro.

Doesn’t mean I’m in the Scottish media’s camp.

He spunked £8m on dross and the total pay-offs will be close to another £8m.

That’s almost 50 percent of our turn-over blown.

You’ll forgive me if I’m slow to back Pedro.

Doesn’t mean I’m in the Scottish media’s camp.

Care to break down that figure please?

Care to break down that figure please?

What was our last turnover? £34m?

Very rough: £8m transfers.
Exceptional items in last years reports which was widely reported as mostly pay-offs ( I think it was £7-8m) so let’s attribute £6m.

£14m so far with Pena and Herrera anticipating pay-offs: conservatively estimating £2m.

Its not an exact science but I would imagine I am in the ball park.

Genuinely can't understand the mentality of some 'bears', he did his best, it didn't work, he left.
Is it anger transference?

Other than John Greig, every ex-manager who's perceived as a failure is ripped to shreds on here regardless of their effort, weird really because one thing we all appreciate is a player who might be limited but gives his all.

Where are you getting the bit in bold from?

Pedro deserved to be ridiculed.

Back