Porteous Tackle

It was a red card challenge. The no penalty decision was a mistake as well. While the team missed chances and need to take responsibility for dropping points, the referee is just as culpable. Another day the penalty is given, Tav converts and we’re all happy. When can we have VAR?

Aside from the actual fucking tackle, we've had players given two yellows in quick succession for a foul and then spitting the dummy and refusing to come to the referee. Exactly what that boy Porteous did tonight.

He (Porteous) also had another 1 in the 1st half - possibly on Coulibaly again, when he (like Ryan Jack at the sheep) did win the ball, but followed through recklessly & took him out in an almost scissor movement. Wasn't even spoken to. We really are referreed to a different standard!

The boy should have been on a yellow for previous as well!!

I missed it during the match I o my seen it on a replay when the panel where talking about it. Could not believe the ref gave a yellow for it he could see it in full view the prick. If that is a Rangers player the ref is not even hesitating the red is straight out before a player even complains.

Porteous had his arms all over Rangers player (forgot) first half in the box could have been a penalty but nothing Craigan says he did well to clear his lines, we totally bossed that game and should have took 3pts disappointed in the result but not the performance.

Similar to Scott Allen’s shocking tackle there last season on Rossiter.

Seem to remember Bates not being penalised for a blatant handball last season so guess hibs will say that’s it evened out. Hopefully Hibs will see 4 red cards on the 26th to even out those sorts of decisions over the last few years.

In the boxing day fixture we ought to break him in 2 first sight we get .. if we dont go through him in a 50-50 i dont know what else to say other than we are shitebags

Porteous had his arms all over Rangers player (forgot) first half in the box could have been a penalty but nothing Craigan says he did well to clear his lines, we totally bossed that game and should have took 3pts disappointed in the result but not the performance.

Morelos nearly had him in a head lock.

Morelos does that and BT Sport has a meltdown.

Porteous does it and Craigan and Thomson are making excuses for him.

KT usually good on the mic but I thought he was taking shite at times tonight.
They made excuses as soon as it happened, giving it the whole he’s young and rash etc completely different when Morelos does it mind you? Craigans a tit of the highest order. KT saying he can see porteous playing at the highest level down in England... not sure if I’m watching the same game sometimes.

He’s a cheating bastart I have no doubt . They kicked us up n down park n no booking till 70 mins or so? Then the obvious red card, the penalty and there was 2 mins added on but for the second minute , Goldson got fouled , a minute was lost and he didn’t add it on!

Totally agree sounded more like a hubs fan than a rangers employee?

KT isn't good. I don't understand why he gets all the love and Ally is slated.
KT refused to say that was a stonewaller.
Btw Morelos ragdolled them tonight.

WTF is going on with TLB?

Is it some kind of twisted wind up?

Has he been visited overnight by the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future?

Is he about to spontaneously combust?

I said exactly the same thing. Very nearly collapsed in a heap when he said Rangers (yes he used the word Rangers) were the better team. He said it at least twice in his post match interview. I demand to know what they've done with the REAL Neil Lennon and who the fck that was doing his post match interview?
:eek::confused:

Had tried to do same to Alfie moments before and missed. That’s a booking all day long.

WTF is going on with TLB?

Is it some kind of twisted wind up?

Has he been visited overnight by the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future?

Is he about to spontaneously combust?

It's very possible he has been getting anger management support, and maybe a warning about the risks to both his mental and physical health being under so much stress, and going mental all the time.
It may also be that he respects Gerrard.

I saw the one where he tried to do that to Morelos but wasn't fast enough. Other teams get away with far too much against us.

Lennon would have went of his head if the red card is shown,he's trying to be smart saying Rangers should have won and it's a red card,if we win the game and the hibs players sent off we see the real lemmon.

He also tried to trip Alfredo when he broke , just got lucky he missed. It's a straight red all day long.

That was an absolutely blatant red card tackle and right in front of the ref. No way that could be classed as a yellow unless the ref is drunk or cheating.

A red all day and every day. Thompson talks one way on RTV and another on B T

Having seen what Craig Thomson has given red cards to Rangers players for down through the years, how the fcuk he could let Porteous stay on the park is genuinely scandalous.

Lennon has had a brainstorm and admitted he was not happy with the Porteous 'tackle'..'it looked reckless' and could have been a red.....

Back