• Aberdeen

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Kilmarnock

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters

MO_TxTruBlu

Only 2 games to play.
It could be any 1 of 4.
Celtic.....4 points out of 6 will see them top.
Rangers....2 wins and we are Top.
Aberdeen...2 wins, and Rangers drawing twice, would see the sheepshaggers in 1st place.
Kilmarnock with 2 wins could go top...if Rangers draw twice, Aberdeen win their first game and lose the second.

The Team that wants it the most...hopefully with two home games packed to the rafters - It's the famous!

Very difficult for us not to have eyes on Saturday when we play Hibs. Could actually see us getting a draw then beating Celtic. That will be huge for us as it takes away that mental block.

I think the yahoos will lose to the sheep but I also think we will struggle against the yahoos on Saturday.

As long as we are in contention going into the shutdown and get the quality we need in January then we have a good chance come end of the season.

The way we are playing and the injuries we have, the Aberdeen or Killie being top scenarios wouldn't be a disaster.

I can see us drawing 1-1 v Hibs, and getting a well deserved 2-1 win v the Filth.
I fancy an in form Aberdeen to finally beat them on merit, and get a draw at Livingston.
Kilmarnock to beat Motherwell and St Mirren.

1. Rangers......... 42 points
2. Kilmarnock .. 41
3. Aberdeen.........40
4. Celtic...............39 (with a game in hand v St Johnstone still to play )

I think we need a big step up in form and consistency for two games to be first after the game v them. Not impossible but I don’t see us winning both.

We're not on good form, however....Celtic are brutal on the road. Add to that, on paper, they have their 2 hardest games away from home and injuries to key players, i have a feeling in my piss that we might have turned a corner yesterday.

I have to be honest and hate saying this but we will need some luck to take 6 points in the next 2 games.
We can't even field our strongest team and if we go with a midfield 3 like yesterday we will need to change our tactics

I think the yahoos will lose to the sheep but I also think we will struggle against the yahoos on Saturday.

As long as we are in contention going into the shutdown and get the quality we need in January then we have a good chance come end of the season.
There’s no way I’ll be relying on the sheep to do us favours.

When they play the tims they are rank rotten. Nothing but a Celtic win in that one

December has been a massive month for us and the 11 points gained has kept us in contention.

These two games were always going to be near on season defining. If we can manage to find a way to win both it really sets us up for a huge run at the title after the break.

We need to find a way to beat the Earl Haigs. We can’t expect to win any league if we don’t take wins against our main rivals at Ibrox. We bottled it against The Sheep, lets hope that isn’t the case over the next two.

By the way, I voted Rangers. No Surrender!

It's all about beating them. If we want to be the best we need to beat them. I see no reason we can't.

Rangers.

mentally challengeds have arguably their toughest away tests ahead of them over the next 5 days.

Their away form is as bad as ours.

A long drive north on Xmas night is a tough one to take.

Then, us at Ibrox, albeit they’ve done too well of late, it’s hardly like they’re a banker. We need to lay a long overdue marker down and cement the b@stards back where they belong.

would need our 2 very best performances to win the next 2 games , we may not have to perform for 90 minutes to beat Hibs but we will definitely have to be " at it " to beat the tims

First and foremost let's take care of Hibs then focus on the scum.

If we can do that then put in a good performance on the 29th we'll be in a good place going into the new year.
We're at Ibrox,let them worry about us and get right in about them.

I’m hoping we’re pulling an old mentally challenged trick and exagarrating our injuries. If McAuley, Arfield and (please God) Kent appear against them, we’ll win. I’m in the 4/6 camp and that would be fine.

mentally challengeds have arguably their toughest away tests ahead of them over the next 5 days.

Their away form is as bad as ours.

A long drive north on Xmas night is a tough one to take.

Then, us at Ibrox, albeit they’ve done too well of late, it’s hardly like they’re a banker. We need to lay a long overdue marker down and cement the b@stards back where they belong.

I think we will.
I think they will lose both games, find themselves in 4th spot, and then they face panic!

Two big European performances in the next two games will see us go top. Not playing great football but a win is a win. In Stevie G I trust

Depends which Rangers shows up in the next two games. The shitey one from yesterday's first 70 minutes, and we'll be fourth. The one that rips teams apart, we'll be top and Rodgers will be in tears in some field somewhere.

I’ve went for us, although the Dhims will have a game in hand.

I would also take a defeat against the Hivs if it meant we beat Celtic. The psychological boost to our team and our club a win against them give should not be underestimated. Its more than 3 points for us IMO.

Match or better the poops in the next two games and we have a fighting chance come the end of the transfer window. If they have a better points total from the next two games it'll be an uphill struggle in the second half.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say we will take maximum points from the next two games.

I’ve went for us, although the Dhims will have a game in hand.

I would also take a defeat against the Hivs if it meant we beat Celtic. The psychological boost to our team and our club a win against them give should not be underestimated. Its more than 3 points for us IMO.
If we lose to hibs we won't beat StPats.We badly need a performance and result against Hibs to take into that game.

4 points for us.
2 for SShhhh FC
2 for the Sheep
6 for Killie

Is my prediction.

By my calculations that would see us finish the year on top with 42 points, with the filth and Killie on 41 points. Sheep on 38 points.

its in our hands ... 2 home wins and it will be us.

however i don't think we are consistent enough to pick up 6 points.

Only 2 games to play.
It could be any 1 of 4.
Celtic.....4 points out of 6 will see them top.
Rangers....2 wins and we are Top.
Aberdeen...2 wins, and Rangers drawing twice, would see the sheepshaggers in 1st place.
Kilmarnock with 2 wins could go top...if Rangers draw twice, Aberdeen win their first game and lose the second.
Can't see past Rangers#keep believing

Love to be wrong but beasts have a settled confident side were as we are still work in progress . We still have to overcome a decent hibs side before even thinking about Tim match . Only good thing is that dolly are on a bit of a roll and should take points from Tim's.

Back