• Aberdeen

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Kilmarnock

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
Rangers

images

O ye of little faith

We win on Wednesday and Saturday,the sheep finally register a home win against the filth (they are in good form) and we are five points ahead of the filth by Saturday afternoon.

I refuse to get too optimistic as I panic that I jinx us.

It would be fantastic to get 2 wins but with our injuries it's a huge ask.

I've just put a tenner on with Bet365.

Sheep to beat the tims
Rangers to beat Hibs
Rangers to win the Old Firm

£295 return.

#Believe;)

I can see us drawing 1-1 v Hibs, and getting a well deserved 2-1 win v the Filth.
I fancy an in form Aberdeen to finally beat them on merit, and get a draw at Livingston.
Kilmarnock to beat Motherwell and St Mirren.

1. Rangers......... 42 points
2. Kilmarnock .. 41
3. Aberdeen.........40
4. Celtic...............39 (with a game in hand v St Johnstone still to play )
Mystic Meg Loyal....

Hope you’re right @MO_TxTruBlu

Next 2 games are at home. No reason why we can't win them both. They are hard games but Rangers at their best can take the 6 points and go top

It's all about beating them. If we want to be the best we need to beat them. I see no reason we can't.

Rangers.
It's going to take a massive upping of our game to beat them.

Struggling to play the ball out from the back via Goldson/ Whoever else and constant dithering on the ball will see us mauled.

Heres hoping for the upping of the game, starting with Hibs.

Like a lot on here I feel it’s long overdue we beat the bheast.

Yes sheepy frustrated us but we are having major struggles with the camped in defences. Hubs came out and we ran amok without scoring.

Bheast will attack, and probably score. We can’t be so wasteful and if we have a good day in front of goal we can do them.

I am 100 percent certain we will beat the Bheasts on Saturday.

I’m not so sure about the spoonbuners though.

Regrettably think it will be Celtic. With all our injuries not confident about the next two games.

I’m worried about our left hand side, with Barisic out & Arfield possibly too Coop.
It is a worry. Barisic and Arfield are a very big miss. We always have injuries to important players before we play them.

Hopefully Kent is back to challenge Middleton for the forward slot. LB is a real problem. Arfield is our only genuine attacking midfielder.

Obviously hoping for wins in both games, but in all honesty, given the way we are playing, I just can't see it happening. But you never can tell - a few lucky breaks could make all the difference.

Being at home is a massive as we’ve done well at Ibrox this season, we must simply over run hibs again in midfield and. We will win, then onto Saturday, we must get in their faces from the off and be very very aggressive. If we do I can see us nicking it but if we sit back.

Nothing to be scared of. Look at the respective games Hib. They got stuffed an, although we didn't win, we were by far the better team. With 50, 000 of us there giving the team full backing, no reason we can't come out on top.

Our injuries will cost us top spot and they way we are starting quite a few games.
Putting the ball in the net seems to be a big problem.
3 in 8 from open Play

I’ve went for us, although the Dhims will have a game in hand.

I would also take a defeat against the Hivs if it meant we beat Celtic. The psychological boost to our team and our club a win against them give should not be underestimated. Its more than 3 points for us IMO.
No, we’ve got to lay down a marker today so they come to Ibrox knowing they will be in a battle.

Just voted and, having seen the current poll results, there are too many people on this forum who live in Dreamland.

Back