Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

days like this just sum up what our club and our people are all about, and let us not downplay us having that extra 6000 fans in our ground helped us today,,that shower had nothing to offer,our supporters today showed that shower what real support is all about...no surrender,,,now to find somewhere along the pr for a wee celebratory swally,,hopefully get in the viceroy,,,need a big slice of lemon to take this big cheesy grin off my dish

Only concern is we dominated that half so much we should be more than one ahead.

Not a criticism because we gave our all for that 45 just a concern .

If we can get another they won't come back from that today .
We didn’t stop creating though.
They didn’t stop creating for us either, for that matter.
More often than that, they never troubled us.

In tears here and so fucking proud of the team today.Had a scream outside at full time so Northumberland(well our street anyway) knows we beat the Mhanky bastards and well done Papasmurf and GG I think what you achieved made a difference.

Good effort! I'm in Surrey and know theres a mentally challenged a few doors up so considering doing the same!

We didn’t stop creating though.
They didn’t stop creating for us either, for that matter.
More often than that, they never troubled us.
Agreed, just didn't want them to rob us of the result we deserved .

It was a top class performance , no argument there.

Absolutely amazing performance and result. We should have won by a few easily. Gordon kept St Pats in it. Every last one of them were like gladiators today. Play like that every week and the league title is coming home.

giphy.gif

Brilliant. And one that I didn't see coming. Then again, this morning, I didn't know Goldson was playing, nor Arfield nor Kent were in the team. Changed our entire perspective from one of 'grin and bear it' to 'steel balls' approach. We should have won by at least 3 clear goals. We were so far ahead of them McGregor must have had the quietest afternoon against these poets. What a monkey off our back that is. Every single man and SG played their part today. I'm exhausted and I've only been watching.

Fantastic from every single player. Arfield probably just man of the match but Halliday, Kent and Alfie all outstanding also.

Winners all over the pitch and that’s now set the standard we need to show from now on.

Usual mince from the studio and the commentary team. Celtic not their usual self blah, blah...

They weren’t their usual self because we didn’t let them. We dominated them and made them look like exactly what they are. A bang average team with a shocking defence.

Enjoy it lads. We have earned the right to enjoy it.

The best we’ve played in years. If we had our shooting boots on we’d have hammered those cunts.

Such an important win on a psychological level. The monkey is off our back. We need this level in all our games now.

Great result, thought we were going to rue Alf's slack pass to Arfield !!!
Gordon saved them a few times.
Stop McGregor and Forrest and they offer little. Three massive points and more doubt in their camp. Halliday, Kent and young Ross immense. Everyone gave 100%.

Well deserved victory.

Magic...just bloody magic. This has to be a major confidence boost for the squad. Thank god it's the break though the rest will do us good. Please Stevie G make sure we don't throw the hard work away by losing to a diddy team. A good run of results will see that lot crumble.

BBC giving it to Lawell....his bonus is too big which means 'we' can't invest in players....Get it up ye Japanese eyes.

Back