Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

we buried them today , think id need to go as far back as advocat to remember such dominance still worried all second half but wow effin wow

McGregor 8
Tav 8
Goldson 8
Worral 8
Halliday 9
Candeilas 8
McCrorie 8
Jack 9
Kent 8
Arfield 9
Morelos 9
Coubailly 6

Hayley 9 for her figure and saying Great Scenes at Ibrox

Well done

Hayley should have got a 10 for staunchly pishing herself at Brown getting megged for the goal.

Marvellous, simply marvellous.

Monkey off our back and will have put serious doubts in their minds.

Have a good one everybody:D:D:D

There were moments even in the first half when I could physically feel my heart pounding, simply because of the work rate and fight we were showing throughout the team.

Also, I noticed it mentioned by a number of posters in the thread, but that was a performance by a real Rangers team.

That's all we ask for as supporters cheif. Work hard and you get results...it's a lesson in life that applies to everything. Today we worked harder than ever and we destroyed them....now the team knows what to do.

BRIlliant what a day and performance,thanks to the PLAYERS! the backroom staff and the fans over @Ibrox....get in there!!’

And delighted for the Gaffer!!!

CHooo CHooo

#LetsGo

WATP

I've never been so lacking in confidence for a game against the filth. I simply couldn't see us winning.
Those boys were awesome today and proved me wrong.
Go on and become legends.

Outstanding performance. Played it spot on.
Every single player turned up today and gave 110%.
Fucking yesss!

49136535_10161384976810360_1993806552758222848_n.jpg

You are looking very pleased with yourself this fine afternoon ...

Good effort! I'm in Surrey and know theres a mentally challenged a few doors up so considering doing the same!
mentally challengeds in fucking Surrey, what's this country coming to? Even BBC five live though saying rangers completely dominant and could have had 4 or 5. Great to read this thread today.

Tell you what, I’m absolutely delighted by that. Rangers players showing fight, desire and quality. Not being afraid against them. Celtic couldn’t have complained had they been on the wrong (right) end of a 3-0 defeat there. We were easily the better team. We need to show all those qualities over the rest of the season. You can’t help but feel with a little fortune in terms of injuries, etc. it is actually possible this season. Such a shame we haven’t collected the points in matches that we should have done up
until now, but let’s only look forward. Stay positive!

outstanding .

every player to a man stood up and showed what it takes to be a Ranger .

the much deserved plaudits they get over the next few weeks should inspire that squad for the rest of the season to take the title .

Back