The most annoying football songs

The billy boys by English teams. Give Kilie some credit at least they get the tempo and intent right.

There’s only one ( insert a thousand names )

Small teams who bring about 500 supporters to play Rangers, Man Utd, Arsenal etc and sing about a sh*tey home support. That’s because nobody is interested playing dross like you, everybody is reading their programme or chatting to their mates,

SHow them the way to go home
They're tired and they wanna go to bed
I kid you not liverpool fc fans still sing this dear oh dear

Sunshine on Leith, can't fucking stand it from a fanbase full of mhanky scum.

Not really a football song but it grates on my nipple ends. :mad:

This won't go down well, but "Super Rangers" is downright embarrassing.

It's not so much the "19th Century Terrorist bastards"but more the "and we'll chase them everywhere."

Was it written by a child?
See what you’re getting at, but, find it quite rousing especially when the entire support belts it out in unison.

Against them obviously:)

‘Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea’ they just say Chelsea on repeat does my head in when watching them on tele.

Is it the same tune as "Everton, Everton, Everton, Everton,Everton, Evertiiiiiin, Everton, Everton, Everton, Eeeeeeeverton?"

Bilge.

P.s. Liverpool have a version, strangely enough.

Spurs song without a doubt.

Like a horrendous Welsh Rugby choir.
Spurs have one song,and it is the most boring,irritating song in all of sports.I honestly hit the
mute button when watching a Spurs game.o_O Saints,a close second.

(team) till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm (team) till I die.

Everyrtime I hear this I wish I could die

Reactions: VGM
Man City - Blue Moon

Sung about a million times a game! I honestly couldn’t tell you another song of theirs as you never hear any others.

you'll never walk alone (or YAWN) as it's more commonly known as......has got to be the most boring pathetic dirge ever! And as an earlier poster said, the tv commentators somehow portray it as being the best ever and most inspiring song in the world! I don't fkn think so...!

Is it the same tune as "Everton, Everton, Everton, Everton,Everton, Evertiiiiiin, Everton, Everton, Everton, Eeeeeeeverton?"

Bilge.

P.s. Liverpool have a version, strangely enough.

No it’s at the slow pace of amazing grace that the UBs sing Derry’s Walls sometimes.

Moving down south and been to a few games its amazing how shit the fans are down here.

Was at Chelsea-Fulham and the only songs sung were:

chelsea...Chelsea...CHELSEA..CHELSEA...Chelsea...chelsea..chelsea
Come on Chelsea
%^*& of Fulham (retaliation to "Come on fulham" chants from the away end)

Not sure why I dislike this song so much but hated when we sang it, 'are you watching, are you watching, are you watching 19th Century Terrorist scum?' Used to get on my tits, especially when we were playing teams in champions league but still preoccupied with them.

Back