The game off tonight

Shawsbear

Official Ticketer
I would just like to thank all the weather experts, people who stay near the ground, guys who walked on the pitch and lastly the ones who said there was no chance of the game being called off. Do you want to buy 12 Pies, 16 cans of lager, a bottle of Gin and various other things bought for the game tonight.

28798-E13-1-A07-4-A8-A-B11-E-F63-A900714-EE.jpg

I would just like to thank all the weather experts, people who stay near the ground, guys who walked on the pitch and lastly the ones who said there was no chance of the game being called off. Do you want to buy 12 Pies, 16 cans of lager, a bottle of Gin and various other things bought for the game tonight.

Are you in charge of the Cowdenbeath's fans catering?

i need a list of the various other things but i'll still give you a tenner for the lot if you can deliver . 20 if i have to pick it up .

I'll take a pie thanks xx

Stealth post.
Just come right out with it and admit you were watching the game in hospitality at Tannadice.

Wait, do you and your mates take your own pies to the fitbaw, like hoose pies?

12 pies? Are you catering for 12 people mate?

Can't the rest go in the fridge for the next game or has it somehow went to waste?

At least you’ll naw be stinking the house of this morning way a big smelly sh*te if you were going to indulge in the above for the game mate.

We were almost at Perth from Inverness ! So pain in the arse ! Still struggling to see why your anger is directed at forum members ?

I ended up driving to Cowdenbeath to pick up my son who had come by train and going to that shit Indian restaurant by the ground. Don't go if you have the chance.

Weather report. There has been a dusting of snow before 6 when I arrived but nothing later.

Back