No Rossiter today. Any particular reason why?

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I haven’t heard anything mentioned about him today. I know he’s being allowed to go out on loan but I thought he would have been involved at some point today, particularly with the whole team getting changed at HT. Was anything mentioned in the build up to the game?

Gerrard said at the press conference just before the weekend we're looking to loan him out.Probably playing it safe he didn't pick up an injury.

If we bring Kamara in this window I really don’t see Rossiter and even Coulibaly getting much of a chance. We have good options now in those positions.

I haven’t heard anything mentioned about him today. I know he’s being allowed to go out on loan but I thought he would have been involved at some point today, particularly with the whole team getting changed at HT. Was anything mentioned in the build up to the game?

I think that the boys going out on loan soon.and they don't want to take any chances with the boy, incase he picks up an injury.

Loan out Rossiter until the end of the season see if he plays every week, re-evaluate at the end of the season is probably what is going to happen

A loan or Rossiter would be best all round. Gives us a chance to see what the boy will be like after a run of games.

Who in there right mind would pay any kind of money for them?
We'd still get s fee of £250k for them I think mate.Most likely clubs down south.

Looking forward to the summer I'd say staying are..

Arfield
Jack
Davis
McCrorie
Halliday
Kamara

Going..

Holt
Pena
Probably Rossiter

And ?...

Dorrans
Docherty

The manager rates Rossiter. He'll go out on loan. Hopefully to a club with a decent standard.
Lee Wallace? He deserves to be treated better imo.
As good as Barasic is, he looks to be made of glass, so I wouldn't be too quick to get rid of Wallace.

He will never make the grade. And the threat of injury relapse looms large. Let him try and rehabilitate his career elsewhere. I wish him well but it is never going to happen at Rangers.

As much as i wanted Rossiter to be a success and stay injury free i now know its time he left, we can free up wages, physios time and create space for another player to come in or be promoted (young kelly imo).

Wallace needs off wage bill also

The manager rates Rossiter. He'll go out on loan. Hopefully to a club with a decent standard.
Lee Wallace? He deserves to be treated better imo.
As good as Barasic is, he looks to be made of glass, so I wouldn't be too quick to get rid of Wallace.

This Barisic is made of glass nonsense has to stop. As for Lee Wallace, he’s behind Barisic, Halliday and Flanagan. I’d be amazed if he features for us again.

Lad needs games and a loan til end of season would be best for both parties.

Let him get some game time then come back in summer and see where he is at.

I still think he could be a superb player for us and want lad to succeed at club after his last few years of injury hell.

We'd still get s fee of £250k for them I think mate.Most likely clubs down south.

Looking forward to the summer I'd say staying are..

Arfield
Jack
Davis
McCrorie
Halliday
Kamara

Going..

Holt
Pena
Probably Rossiter

And ?...

Dorrans
Docherty

Murphy?
I am going to be bad here.
Davis will not get a contract with us after the summer, he is here to stop the 19th Century Terrorists winning the league this season. And he will.
Defoe exactly the same.

Think I am closer to the rangers team than him.

He’s done nothing for three years and yet people still come on here asking “ where’s Rossiter ?”

It’s utterly baffling . He’s been and continues to be unfortunate with injuries but how long do we keep paying a guy who just isn’t fit enough to do his job? If he can’t breakthrough under Gerrard who no doubt has given him every chance under the sun then it’s over for him at Rangers . Time to move him on if we can . Get someone in for his wage who can actually contribute .

He’s done nothing for three years and yet people still come on here asking “ where’s Rossiter ?”

It’s utterly baffling . He’s been and continues to be unfortunate with injuries but how long do we keep paying a guy who just isn’t fit enough to do his job? If he can’t breakthrough under Gerrard who no doubt has given him every chance under the sun then it’s over for him at Rangers . Time to move him on if we can . Get someone in for his wage who can actually contribute .

No need to be arsey about it. Given the fact that he’s been involved in recent squads, I think it’s a valid enough question.

Disastrous signing. Disappointed for him because he’s a great lad but we must’ve paid him upwards of £1m in wages to start about 8-9 games in 3 seasons.

Disappointed for the lad as he looked to have it all, but it's just not worked out for us or him.

We dont pay his wages. His insurance does

Who in there right mind would pay any kind of money for them?

Did you follow the match thread when we played Dundee last month? The prevailing sentiment on here was that Rossiter was bossing the midfield. I must have been watching a different game right enough.

Thought it strange that we gave 23 players a run-out and Rossiter didn't even make the bench. Has to be headed out on loan surely?

It's hardly nonsense. He came to us with a bandage on his head and has been injured pretty much ever since.

It is nonsense though. It’s just being negative for the sake of it, the lad’s been a bit unlucky since he joined us, it hardly makes him made of glass.

Murphy?
I am going to be bad here.
Davis will not get a contract with us after the summer, he is here to stop the 19th Century Terrorists winning the league this season. And he will.
Defoe exactly the same.
Murphy is a winger/wide player.I was just talking about the centre mids.Aye it'll be interesting to see how it plays out with Davis.I think if he does the business he'll get a 1 year deal.

Murphy is a winger/wide player.I was just talking about the centre mids.Aye it'll be interesting to see how it plays out with Davis.I think if he does the business he'll get a 1 year deal.

In the first half today I though Davis looked like he'd never been away. He will prove a good signing. Our biggest issue is going to be how we fit everyone in - and in what formation. I didn't fancy the way we set up first half today.

In the first half today I though Davis looked like he'd never been away. He will prove a good signing. Our biggest issue is going to be how we fit everyone in - and in what formation. I didn't fancy the way we set up first half today.
It'll be interesting to see our formation and line up on Wednesday night.Personally I'm delighted Davis is back.

Did you follow the match thread when we played Dundee last month? The prevailing sentiment on here was that Rossiter was bossing the midfield. I must have been watching a different game right enough.

Sorry, I didn't.
That was my second game on CCS.
Match threads are mental on FF .

I'd hope there's a loan lined up for the kid.

If there's not, it suggests he's simply not in Gerrard's plans.

Latest posts

Back