Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Arfield has got himself in great positions on 3 separate occasions but his teammates have not found him, the one morelos delayed his pass and kent was offside he should have slipped arfield in as he had made a great run from deep and was clear through.

I think he’s done well. Don’t see what the critics are saying.

im still waiting for shagger to kick out to the left hand side of the pitch, just once to f uck them all up

Funny how some see things totally different imo he has been a yard off the pace.

You always seem to see things more negatively than most. Major part in the first goal and involved in the second. He's all over the pitch and is constantly taking the ball back to goal and moving it on to try and create space behind. He's been brilliant and very unlucky to not have scored at least one.

First time I’ve used RTV - abroad on holiday. Fck, that commentary is abysmal. Stick to the game ffs.

Tom's been quite restrained today. We normally get shoutouts to various supporters assocations, and he peppers his co-commentator with trivia quizzes they've clearly no interest in.

I think Candeias is on his day one of our best. Not sure if it's my imagination but he seems to take a bit of a beating on here.

You always seem to see things more negatively than most. Major part in the first goal and involved in the second. He's all over the pitch and is constantly taking the ball back to goal and moving it on to try and create space behind. He's been brilliant and very unlucky to not have scored at least one.

Missed two glorious chances that he really should be bagging and his all round play has imo not anywhere near his standard.

Kent should have kept going there.
No way was the keeper going to be comfortable that distance out with a ball played at that pace.

He’s boring me shitless. Youth team in Qatar or working as ball boys. I’m not giving a sh!t - stick to the game.

I don't necessarily need the commentary to tell me what I can see all the time. I'm quite happy to hear an update on the youth team - it's interesting news.

We're dropping a little deep here.

Back