Match Thread Cowdenbeath v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

I’ve only caught snippets of this but the officials seem to be having a mare. Seen two offsides given against Defoe that were clearly on and that penalty was outside the box and not even a foul.

Thomson doesn't give us a stonewall penalty and awards the softest penalty ever against us. Wonder why he seems to favour any team we play against.

Thomson having a nightmare. Denies us a clear penalty and gives cowdenbeath one when Flanagan gets to the ball first. Not to mention it should’ve been retaken as the goalscorer was a good yard inside the box when the kick was taken

Scottish fitba really hates us....

You could pick someone off the street and they would make a better job of refereeing the game, they might at least get one decision right unlike Thomson.

Blatant hand ball - no Rangers penalty given.

Dive outside the box - Cowdenbeath penalty given.

Guy who scores the rebound already in the box before the penalty was taken.

Thomson is a cheating prick.

Dreadful ref, I really wonder about his intengrity.. Flanagan in postitioning and the follow up on the pen proved he’s equally as rotten on both sides. How long are we stuck with him.

This 19th Century Terrorist, cheating, bastard Craig Thompson must be near retirement age?

Can't wait to see the back of the corrupt scumbag.

Craigan showing the rebound and the breath player well inside the box when penalty was struck with Thommotim standing next to him

Cowdenbeath defender sticks out an arm and blatantly handles the ball in the area. No penalty.
Cowdenbeath forward goes down under no contact from a challenge outside the area.
Penalty.

It shouldn't matter to the result, but I hope the manager calls out Thomson for the cheating cùnt that he is.

Thomson denies us a stonewall penalty, gives them a nothing penalty FFS, his bias is unbelievable, glad Kevin Thomson said what he said

Back