Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Are you ducking for real? There is not a single Rangers fan in the world who could even hint at that. At it or someone who does not belong here.

Sorry you took my message wrong. He has done the same thing as Morelos as in a foot in the groin area. Difference is clear Ferguson with force Alfie was because McKenna forced upwards to kick.

What I meant was if Alfie seen red why isn't that.

Idk why people are complaining about us sitting back. Sure it might end up not working but i would rather make aberdeen try and play football and break us down in open play, it took them until the last kick of the ball the last time we did it against them for them to get a draw

Aberdeen’s two best players are their wide men. Not sure why we’ve taken off their opposite numbers and gone narrow.

Taking Kent off cuts the legs off Defoe as well. Pace in the team is non existent with no Candeias or Kent.

You’d think it was our 10 v their 11.

Why bring Defoe on to punt balls up to him? Lafferty would’ve surely made more sense if this is how we wanted to see the game out.

Bewildering sub by SG. Makes Defoe totally isolated and invokes more pressure on a defence that regularly fecks it up. Hide behind the sofa next five plus more than likely five extra.

I dont understand this from Gerrard.

Defoe cannot run the lines.

Katic in means we are sitting in.

It doesn’t match up

getting away from us easily,,we need to get closer,,their 2 wingers are seeing far too much of the ball for my liking,,nothing sticking for us up top at all,,come on bears take a hold of this

It’ll finish 2-3, we will take the 3 points, we will appeal the red card and win and McInnes will still be a lady's front bottom in the morning.

Why on earth are we sitting in v 10 man Aberdeen?

5 at the back when they've gone 3, no wingers on the pitch and punting balls to a 5ft7 striker. It doesn't make any sense.

We matched their physicality so well in the first half.

We've been bullied since the red cards.

We're frightened of Madden.

Back