Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Season defining moment. Previously we'd have let them get back to 3-3 then they would have had upperhand and been favourite to get a 4th.

I can't say my nerves are good but the scoreline certainly is. Now to shut that Mhank Clarke up at the weekend.

Massive win, painful watching but winning games this way goes a long way... Have seen games with us that finish 3-3, absolutely delighted

gn755.png

Fucking love this club, fucking love those players, fucking love Steven Gerrard, fucking love you all.

YAAAAAS!

Ya dancer !!!

Tense as feck to watch, but a great battling performance from the Gers DESPITE the cheating official. Solid performances throughout the side, and I confess I was wrong about the Katic sub, the gaffer got it bang on. We lost our way a bit when Morelos got his customary Pittodrie red card. However, we stabilized things and ended strong. (OK the sheep had a lot of the ball in the middle third, but defensively we were solid. Not even Madden’s invented seven minutes couldn’t stop us

We TRULY Are the People!!!

...oh! and GIRFUY Sheepshaggers

Massive result considering how poor we were 2nd half ,that's what we need winning mentality

Tinpot FC put back in their place, gubbed in their home shitehole. Their cross-eyed supporters can slink back to their granite hovels now.

Well, there was I wondering whether Lafferty would have been a better option than Defoe :D

Sensational result. Nerves are shredded.

oh my fucking god. that has to be one of the nerve wracking games so far this season!

at times we were brilliant, at times we were brilliantly awful. at times we looked like 10 guys who had just turned up 5 minutes before the kick off and didnt know what they were meant to do.

Back