Morelos Claim Dismissed

Seriously, stop being so fucking ridiculous. The only embarrassment here is you.
Fair doos.

Lets get more flags with refs faces on them, pretending their one of us. Even though they cost us points with horrendous decisionsz

What a laugh. Brother Beaton.

Brute force? Overly Aggressive? Don't make me laugh.

there is even an argument that the top of McKenna's left foot if you watch it closely, actually drags Morelos left leg towards him.

Absolutely nothing in it from Alfredo IMO whereas McKenna could have taken his eye out.

Wee bit silly, maybe, but if you're seriously saying that's a red card I give up, you've been cucked by the 19th Century Terrorist media.

Where are those pictures from wd1872? They are an excellent defence against 19th Century Terroristism.

Fair doos.

Lets get more flags with refs faces on them, pretending their one of us. Even though they cost us points with horrendous decisionsz

What a laugh. Brother Beaton.

It's called taking the piss mate, and feeding their paranoia at the same time. We've done it for years and they've happily played the role of the poor downtrodden victims for those years.

That's all it was, patter.

You need to lighten up.

We must be in there arguing our case it’s taking forever . Got a feeling the scumbags will be refusing to see sense .

Wish people would hold their pish til its official but here's a point.

There is nothing to celebrate if it's downgraded to yelllow. A yellow for what, being kicked by that glaiket prick?

I’ve asked the question why don’t admin charge a tenner a year all proceeds to erskine , and keep obsessed Yahoos off the board entirely ?

Pretty sure they said on heart and hand once celtic fans were paying for the patreon pods

I dont see how Morelos doesnt get downgraded, that incident was no worse than the ones against the poets, if they give him a ban for that then why didn't they against the poets ?

I dont see how Morelos doesnt get downgraded, that incident was no worse than the ones against the poets, if they give him a ban for that then why didn't they against the poets ?

They've received death threats to their wives and children recently. That and the fact they don't want to be seen as "pro Rangers".

Next Morelos will be sent off or cited because he looked like he was thinking of maybe doing something with intent but not really doing anything.

you only had to look at the 2nd half of the game to know he's not getting off with it. He's our focal point, the guy who makes everybody tick and they've got a chance to disadvantage us for a few games

they are going to take it

you only had to look at the 2nd half of the game to know he's not getting off with it. He's our focal point, the guy who makes everybody tick and they've got a chance to disadvantage us for a few games

they are going to take it

if they downgrade it to a yellow he is still banned but only after 20th feb

Next Morelos will be sent off or cited because he looked like he was thinking of maybe doing something with intent but not really doing anything.
The ‘thought crime’ pish the anti-sectarian crusaders had a notion of during the 2000s

Back