A Liverpool legend now he's blue

I think maybe I am just miserable but I don't want other teams mentioned in our songs like that.

Catchy though.

Follow follow, we shall not be moved, who's that team... Off the top of my head

They are old songs mentioning Scottish teams so it somehow seems different, not really sure why. Like I said, it's still a catchy tune and if it catches on I will no doubt sing along.

They are old songs mentioning Scottish teams so it somehow seems different, not really sure why. Like I said, it's still a catchy tune and if it catches on I will no doubt sing along.
I now think it will catch on and it's far better than the he's blue he's white song we've got for Gerrard at the moment. The song is catchy and is easy to learn and as I posted earlier has the potential to have the place rocking.

Excellent, could drop the double Gerrard to just one.
This was my suggestion to add the double Gerrard, for 3 reasons.

1. When I heard the NI fans singing it for David Healey (I can't find the original video I heard it from, but the one on this thread is decent, if not as good as the one I refer to) I thought it sounded brilliant.

2. At the best of times our fans are speed monkeys when it comes to singing, this song lends itself to speeding up as you can hear from the Liverpool fans video. Who knows we may go into orbit!! I think the doubling up of that line gives a chance for a breather and may help slow it down. (Along with Gerrard added to the end of the na na na lines)

3. It gives the song a wee personal touch :D

We'll never know unless we all.get sharing this on all social media.

A Liverpool Legend now he's blue, Gerrard, Gerrard

He loves the bears like me and you, Gerrard, Gerrard

At every ground and every game

We proudly shout and sing his name

Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, the Rangers manager.
See that is perfect, but is it too late? Well done that man

images.jpg.73dab0a9bb2fb6c56960ccb1e1b9f96c.jpg

I could maybe get on board with “Steven Gerrard’s a fucking Protestant” shouldn’t be letting cunts called Aidan write our songs anyway
He didn't write it and if he did, why not? And by the way, calling a fellow Rangers fan a lady's front bottom?

He didn't write it and if he did, why not? And by the way, calling a fellow Rangers fan a lady's front bottom?
Hahaha calm down I’m winding you up pal. lady's front bottom isn’t really a Derogatory term to me, I use it the same way people would use “people” or “folk”

Reactions: WBD
What about : to the tune of Grandma we love you

Stevie G , we love you
Stevie G , we do
Though you may be far away
we think of you

There's no one quite like Stevie
and i know you will agree
That he always is a friend to you
and he's a friend to me
There's no one quite like Stevie
He's there in times of need
Before it's bedtime , on his knees
To us a book he'll read

Chorus

Maybe the bit with Stevie reading us a story needs tweaked a bit but might be ok as is.

Keep it going bears - this is the one.

On songs in general - I think it's pretty poor/dumbfounding that we still haven't got a song for Tav.

That's for another day I suppose, however - lets get this song going for our manager !!

His name is Steven Gerrard
A scouser through and through,
He came up here to Ibrox
To show what he could do.

He led us into europe
A place where we belong,
And now we're after 55
So sing this famous song.
These lyrics actually work before the ops verse. Try it out:))

Anyone seen any evidence of this being shared on that Twitter thing yet ???

Need to get it out there.
That's what disappoints me. There is a total lack of sharing. I know UB have been contacted too but I won't hold my breath there. Disappointing.

That's what disappoints me. There is a total lack of sharing. I know UB have been contacted too but I won't hold my breath there. Disappointing.
It will be a damn shame if this dies on its arse.

Criminal that we haven't got a song for our illustrious manager.

If the UB have indeed been contacted I'm sure they'll take it on BF1 could be bouncing. Similar to the fans in this video

A song suggested by a FFr and someone went to the effort of recording it, well.done Aidan. Simple but effective.

Well……doubt it will win any Grammy’s although after the last one you never know ……but it’s short and straight to the point!

The Luxembourg jury give it Dix points!!

Back