Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

DziEAOdWoAEjzYH.jpg:large

Jack and Arfield both out the squad completely - rested for midweek probably, although does look like Arfield has been carrying a knock

For those like myself who haven't got crystal balls

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Worrall, Goldson, Barisic; McCrorie, Davis, Kamara; Candeias, Defoe, Kent.
SUBS: Firth, Lafferty, Halliday, Katic, Coulibaly, Middleton, Polster.

I always feel he goes to defensively heavy with his subs.

A game at Ibrox I would prefer more attackers on the bench incase we are chasing the game

For those like myself who haven't got crystal balls

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Worrall, Goldson, Barisic; McCrorie, Davis, Kamara; Candeias, Defoe, Kent.
SUBS: Firth, Lafferty, Halliday, Katic, Coulibaly, Middleton, Polster.
Rangers Twitter page posts the team an hour before the game. No crystal ball required.

Happy with that, don't think either Arfield or Jack have done enough since the Celtic game, can't say I have seen much of Kamara at all so looking forward to seeing him

Barisic in is in a bonus, Hallidays distribution vs Killie away was atrocious.

Defoe needs to do more when starting but a chance for him to go and do it.

Happy with that, don't think either Arfield or Jack have done enough since the Celtic game, can't say I have seen much of Kamara at all so looking forward to seeing him

Surely they're injured? We've still won the last three league games, and won them well. Jack was widely praised for his shift up at Pittodrie. Would be strange to completely omit them from the squad. Davis did nothing in his two starts.

Looking forward to see how this team does. My only concern is Davis and Kamara haven't played a lot of football this season so will tire the longer the game goes on.

Need to wrap this up early.

Surely they're injured? We've still won the last three league games, and won them well. Jack was widely praised for his shift up at Pittodrie. Would be strange to completely omit them from the squad. Davis did nothing in his two starts.

I agree re Davis, I would be surprised if they are jettisoned from the squad, more likely knocks.

Stand by what I said though, even given for the pittodrie perfomance Jack and Arfield haven't been good enough.

Rangers Twitter page posts the team an hour before the game. No crystal ball required.

In China so no Google, Twitter, Facebook, Rangers TV, or any other thing I can use to watch live matches or even belated highlights. Relying on you guys for updates.

I know they might be being reasted for midweek, but Jack or Arfield not even making the bench?
Hopefully no more goddam injuries!

In China so no Google, Twitter, Facebook, Rangers TV, or any other thing I can use to watch live matches or even belated highlights. Relying on you guys for updates.

It is a creative team which should have good possession and hopefully find ways of scoring the goals we need to get the points. Xx

If they stop hoofing long balls at him, Defoe would do more

Looking forward to see how this team does. My only concern is Davis and Kamara haven't played a lot of football this season so will tire the longer the game goes on.

Need to wrap this up early.
Phaa we’ll be five up by half time so they can put their feet up at 16:00

Come on The Rangers. Let’s put this away quickly today and use the extra day we get before Killie to our benefit while they are grinding out a hard win tomorrow afternoon. Then 12 more league wins

Like the look of that team, a nice early goal will settle everything down and allow us to play with a bit of confidence.

Back