Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

And there you have it! The first time since the game a few weeks ago a ref has decided "ooft I'm not giving them a penalty, I'll never hear the end of it!"

Reactions: Dio
What do people expect with players like candieas and lafferty, hopeless. Defoe looks like a wee guy in scotland and just gets totally dominated physically. He’s no got the pace anymore to do what he is good at, off the shoulder runs etc.
To be fair to Defoe the service he has been getting has been shocking. All we offer in attack is hopefully crosses from the wings. Defoe doesnt stand a chance.

League Challenge over with a whimper not a bang by the looks of things, Fod and Kamara are the only pass marks for me

To be fair to Defoe the service he has been getting has been shocking. All we offer in attack is hopefully crosses from the wings. Defoe doesnt stand a chance.
Why sign him then? Pointless signing a player then not playing to their strengths. Pointless.

What do people expect with players like candieas and lafferty, hopeless. Defoe looks like a wee guy in scotland and just gets totally dominated physically. He’s no got the pace anymore to do what he is good at, off the shoulder runs etc.

That's just making excuses. It's St Johnstone ffs.

They've lost their last five games on the trot including games to Hearts and fucking Hamilton.

Bheast FC put five past them in their last game.

Three critical points at stake and not only can't we rise to it (at home) we are utterly fucking shite into the bargain.

Getting a point today actually flatters us.

That's just making excuses. It's St Johnstone ffs.

They've lost their last five games on the trot including games to Hearts and fucking Hamilton.

Bheast FC put five past them in their last game.

Three critical points at stake and not only can't we rise to it (at home) we are utterly fucking shite into the bargain.

Getting a point today actually flatters us.
I agree with you, nobody is making excuses. Our personel bar a few is awful

A lot has been made of getting the right players in with the correct mentality. Unfortunately we are not winners. And without Morelos we are nothing better than average.

Back