Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

As others have said we’re a one man team, and the manager needs to fix this and phucking quickly.

Any chance of the league gone today. Spineless, poor performance. No creativity in midfield and Defoe cannot play the Morelos role.

Gerrard has to accept responsibility for this. It’s clear that Defoe can’t play up front himself, yet he continues with 4-4-3 when we don’t have the players.

To be fair to Defoe the service he has been getting has been shocking. All we offer in attack is hopefully crosses from the wings. Defoe doesnt stand a chance.
That's actually a fair point .to me and this is only my option he simply dosn,t suit the style of play we get in Scotland.

All the talk of a title push seems a little embarrassing when there are performances such as this and Rugby Park. It's laughable.

Can anyone see it being different on Wednesday?

I genuinely believed Davis and Defoe would improve us. I was wrong, we look exactly as we did in December.

Middleton hasn't did much but I'm not going to pick on a teenage substitute for this performance (as some are).

Absolutely awful. No final ball, no communication between strikers and midfielders. Any chance of the title this season is gone.

We really are a one man team. Morelos makes us tick.

Sad to think the scum compliance officer is having a major effect on our team.

I do agree but, Alfie is likely to move on at some point, possibly even in the summer, we need to know where we are going to go thereafter ! We seem clueless going forward when Alfie isn't in the team !

but, Sod the scum compliance officer today, the referee is beyond disgusting !

So gutted, we struggle so badly against teams behind the ball, we just haven't got that spark to break them down

We’re just not at the races today. We’ve allowed the tempo to be low-key and there has been no penetration. All round ordinariness has been on display from start to finished. To say I’m disappointed is a massive understatement.

Booing justified again. Has a Middleton substitution ever worked.Lots of criticism but whats the point. Not Learning.

In almost every appearance this season, bar two, Lafferty has been more of a hinderence. Everything breaks down with him. I’d rather play with 10 men.

Back