League done?

We have to ask the question why the Mhanks beat St Johnston with ease a couple of weeks ago, 5-0.
What is different?
Do St Johnstone have a different mentality when they play us, compared to when they play the Scum?
Or do we just not have the movement and quality sharp passing in the final third?
It seems like the latter.
Celtic are just a better team and have more quality going forward, that 5-0 last week was kind on st Johnstone it could have been 10

We can still take 6 points off them which as it stands today is the difference in points between us and them. No more slip-ups though.

Yes, we had to win today. This was a championship we could of and should of won.We have had our chances.

If they win yes.

If Killie win we have closed the gap to 5 points.

But i can't see the alky beating his future employers now.

1-3 Pedos.

Scottish Cup is only real chance of a trophy this season.

Wednesday is massive.

Sadly yes, it seems we didn’t improve in the January window.

Huge summer to stop 9 in a row coming up. The midfield has to be the main priority, and I wouldn’t be upset not to keep Davis, or have Defoe for another year. It looks like time has caught up with them both.

Over and done sad to say,we are building for next season and beyond was never going to be a quick fix.

Clinging a bit even before today but with that poor performance, got to be league done!

Know will always hope but the scum win tomorrow we are 8 points behind, we look devoid of ideas without Morelos and they are scoring for fun!

It kinda sums us up to be honest.

Won on 29th and handed momentum back to celtic the very next game.

Chance to cut the gap with them having a tricky game tomorrow and we blow it.

F*cking scunnered

Distraught at that today. On and off the park it was flat as f.uck. Totally perplexed, when we are up there challenging yet players are flat and fans make absolutely no effort to create an atmosphere.

Collectively we have f.ucked it up. I feel sick.

I think it went with the Kilmarnock defeat but any lingering hopes went with that abject performance today.

We can still take 6 points off them which as it stands today is the difference in points between us and them. No more slip-ups though.

You cant honestly say you expect us to win every game between now and the end of the season. After tomorrow it will be 8.

That squad of players should easily beat st Johnstone, mentaly week and not good enough again,this team will to continue to drop points against teams they should be beating,SG is now under pressure to prove he has what it takes

It was never really on. Our form has been the same all season. We are still cultivating a loser mentality as this team can’t handle one pascal of pressure. SG has improved us but the bar was low. Imho we are still a bang average SPL team and a fair distance from the league.

Loan signings, Rookie manager, emotional and knee jerk signings of Lafferty, Defoe and Davis
it's not serious

That squad of players should easily beat st Johnstone, mentaly week and not good enough again,this team will to continue to drop points against teams they should be beating,SG is now under pressure to prove he has what it takes

We were never in the league race this year I said it from the start and got criticised for it .

We are in a position where we need to concentrate on sealing second and go all out for the Scottish cup .

Poor on the pitch - BUT there was not one attempt to rally round and make an atmosphere from the stands. I was astounded.

Like a pre-season game on and off the park. Utterly dumbfounding.
That is what I thought. It was actually shocking today from the fans. Worst I’ve ever seen.

Yes.

9 points dropped at home after 13 games is abysmal, particularly when it is to shite like St Johnstone and Hibs.

There’s no way we are bridging the gap as it stands never mind if it gets any bigger.

In all honest a don't think we where ever winning it. I just wanted us to remain as close as possible. But that won't be happening with the current crop of players

The brutal truth is League winners string wins together and rarely drop stupid points.
That means this Rangers team are nowhere near being Champions.

Kilmarnock and today are not the reason for a league done.

December was a fuukin nightmare apart from the 29th. Get the gripes into perspective.

Thought it was done after killie at home tbh . Convinced myself otherwise after the 29th and then again going into this month , but it’s defo done now .

Barring a miracle we now to consider reshaping our timescale and maybe, maybe let ideas of ten go. It doesn't bother me anyway but I know it's definitely a 'thing' for the fans. Trying to chase them isn't working.

Back