League done?

I'm going to say no. Things need to change for sure, but we need them to lose a single game to have it in our own hands. The chances of us capitalising are very slim, but just like the team, I will not be giving them the win until it is not possible for anything else to happen.

I am hoping that us being 8 behind will actually allow the team to relax a little and start to play like they have shown they are capable of. And Gerrard learns that if Alfie is not playing we need to play a different game, not expect Defoe to just pick up the slack.

I'm going to say no. Things need to change for sure, but we need them to lose a single game to have it in our own hands. The chances of us capitalising are very slim, but just like the team, I will not be giving them the win until it is not possible for anything else to happen.

I am hoping that us being 8 behind will actually allow the team to relax a little and start to play like they have shown they are capable of. And Gerrard learns that if Alfie is not playing we need to play a different game, not expect Defoe to just pick up the slack.
Somehow I don't think the manager will learn he hasn't yet and how many times has he fucked up .
If anyone should know Defoe it's him and yet still doesn't play to his strengths.

I would say so because unfortunately the team just can’t get on a winning run. We have proven all season we aren’t able to do it. Too many players off the boil with no replacements there, out options in the wide areas are criminal apart from Kent.

Back