Killie v them aftermath

Strangers1

Colleague came into work today back shift, Killie fan, absaloutly raging about the scums antics after the match last night. Apparently banging and shaking the disabled area, assaulting the Killie stewards. Has anyone else heard anything?

Saw this below posted on FB......

Only one word can describe Celtic fans at Kilmarnock today and that is total scum. First hit boyd with a coin (on the plus side at least he didn’t go down like he had been shot). 2nd of all the flares. 3rd pitch invasion and whilst doing this they think it’s a good idea to jump on the roof ( basically just a sheet of light tin) of the Kilmarnock disabled section which had young an older wheelchair users many with different and complex disabilities. And last of all when my wife was trying to pick up my son and her friend from the game the so called best fans in the world felt it was ok to bang on the car rock it from side to side whilst she was in it with a 14 year old girl. The police what did they do emmm let’s see what they normally do sod all. Now it’s time to go tell a 13 year old boy a life long killie fan through the good times and bad times that sorry son when Celtic comes to town you will have to stay in the house to watch the game. Hopefully he understands that it’s for his own safety cause could you imagine that wee tin roof collapsing and someone landing on top of him. Well doesn’t bare thinking about.

It's almost as if the have permission to disrupt all before them, goad us into retaliation then we get hammered

Green Brigade have been out of control for years. The Celtc board are scared of them. Police Scotland are scared to act against them as they fear the backlash from Celtc/Republican supporting media and politicians.
It seems to get worse every season.

The word used to describe them I’ve heard it’s used in police circles, including lifelong Celtic fans BTW, “ untouchable “ the green brigade are . Welcome to Scotland 2019.

Saw this below posted on FB......

Only one word can describe Celtic fans at Kilmarnock today and that is total scum. First hit boyd with a coin (on the plus side at least he didn’t go down like he had been shot). 2nd of all the flares. 3rd pitch invasion and whilst doing this they think it’s a good idea to jump on the roof ( basically just a sheet of light tin) of the Kilmarnock disabled section which had young an older wheelchair users many with different and complex disabilities. And last of all when my wife was trying to pick up my son and her friend from the game the so called best fans in the world felt it was ok to bang on the car rock it from side to side whilst she was in it with a 14 year old girl. The police what did they do emmm let’s see what they normally do sod all. Now it’s time to go tell a 13 year old boy a life long killie fan through the good times and bad times that sorry son when Celtic comes to town you will have to stay in the house to watch the game. Hopefully he understands that it’s for his own safety cause could you imagine that wee tin roof collapsing and someone landing on top of him. Well doesn’t bare thinking about.

Disgrace! An absolute embarrassment folk like that are. They really are a complete embarrassment. Not surprised though, you could see their attitude even when winning, it's like as if they were losing the league. There's something that cuts them far deeper and it goes down into the political level.

They're bullet proof, in the media and in politics and now sadly from Plod, And they know it, hence their actions.

Plod will do hee haw about Bheast FC, but a third hand heresay account by someone not present and renowned Rangers hater to boot saying on social media that a Bluenose has trodden on a sandcastle gets every doughnut muncher within 100 miles in hot pursuit.

Welcome to Scotland, what a shithole.

Last edited:
Disgrace! An absolute embarrassment folk like that are. They really are a complete embarrassment. Not surprised though, you could see their attitude even when winning, it's like as if they were losing the league. There's something that cuts them far deeper and it goes down into the political level.

Not even the worst losers in the world, they’re the worst ficking winners too :mad:

Right I’m going to Go against the grain here and will probably get branded a tim! Our fans coined the linesman at livi and we’ve had a good few fans spilling out of the stands at goals so as gutted as I was at their late goal I canny be arsed being outraged

Last edited:
That mob of scum are out of control, the sooner we restore order as Champions of Scotland the better.

I've said it on here before they young cunts of that support have had free rule for too long.

55 will send them into hibernation or maybe jail, one or the other. Fucking scum.

They have been out of control for years but it really has intensified since we dropped won the divisions.

As has been said, the young ones are the worst. They've only ever seen the paedos winning so it makes them even more arrogant..

Right I’m going to Go against the grain here and will probably get branded a tim! Our fans coined the linesman at livi and we’ve had a good few fans spilling out of the stands at goals so as gutted as I was at their late goal I canny be arsed being outraged
No one is outraged at them spilling out of the stands celebrating a goal
but shaking cars with women and kids in them and running riot at away games and no lady's front bottom says a word

And how has the media branded the respective supporters?

The same or different?

Colleague came into work today back shift, Killie fan, absaloutly raging about the scums antics after the match last night. Apparently banging and shaking the disabled area, assaulting the Killie stewards. Has anyone else heard anything?

Heard the same from. Killie fan in my work. She takes her son to the game, was in that area and said it was terrifying.

No exaggeration.

My son was there yesterday as he occasionally goes to Killie games with his school friends. Was his first Celtic one and I was terrified for him. He said they were letting off flares and throwing smoke bombs which choked them a bit. Also my son got a message that a Killie fan had been hit in the face on his way home too.

He said it was the anti rangers singing at a game we weren't even playing in that really got to him. I refused to go out in the car for him and made my hubby walk and meet him for the same reasons posted above.

I live round the road from Rugby Park as do my Mum and Dad and the litter that we get left is awful, plus you don't want to try to drive as they just crowd the road without a care.

Even worse was my lovely neighbours who have a little girl just 4 or 5 and last game she was up at the window waving to the fans walking by and she shouted to her Mum she could see a winky! A scum fan was doing the toilet in their garden and when the Mum shouted she got a mouthful and told to stop her wee girl looking! Unfortunately he was away before she could get a photo, but the police would do nothing anyway!

My son was there yesterday as he occasionally goes to Killie games with his school friends. Was his first Celtic one and I was terrified for him. He said they were letting off flares and throwing smoke bombs which choked them a bit. Also my son got a message that a Killie fan had been hit in the face on his way home too.

He said it was the anti rangers singing at a game we weren't even playing in that really got to him. I refused to go out in the car for him and made my hubby walk and meet him for the same reasons posted above.

I live round the road from Rugby Park as do my Mum and Dad and the litter that we get left is awful, plus you don't want to try to drive as they just crowd the road without a care.

Even worse was my lovely neighbours who have a little girl just 4 or 5 and last game she was up at the window waving to the fans walking by and she shouted to her Mum she could see a winky! A scum fan was doing the toilet in their garden and when the Mum shouted she got a mouthful and told to stop her wee girl looking! Unfortunately he was away before she could get a photo, but the police would do nothing anyway!
Won’t be the first time they have flashed at children. Absolute scum.

The thing is they get away with it.
Beyond criticism.

Shocking that you are subjected to that.

Shocking that you are subjected to that.

I've lived around Rugby Park for 30 odd years and we learn to put up with it, usually with the 3 o'clock kick offs we just go out to avoid it, but I hate driving when a game is on due to the fans. I've had my house egged as well on match day along with other neighbours but no proof.

Have to say scum fans are the only ones that cause a lot of trouble in and around the ground.

I've lived around Rugby Park for 30 odd years and we learn to put up with it, usually with the 3 o'clock kick offs we just go out to avoid it, but I hate driving when a game is on due to the fans. I've had my house egged as well on match day along with other neighbours but no proof.

Have to say scum fans are the only ones that cause a lot of trouble in and around the ground.

My mate in work is a Killie fan & he said the same. Shocking what’s now deemed acceptable in this country.

I’m told it wouldn’t be unusual for humza to be in attendance for the green and grey yahoo. Fits right in .
2n7mi6r.jpg

Back