Union Bears

Prestwick Bear

Keep up the great work because If it wasn't for you lads our atmosphere at Ibrox wouldn't be the same.

Box clever with our song book moving forward stick to all the good songs like Four Lads and Every Saturday We Follow.

Don't give the scum Media in this country an inch to get back at us.

We're the best football club in Scotland and always will be, MSM are all over us as a club right now so let's prove the haters that we are the people.

I'm old school now and wanted to pass on some advice. WATP.

Good advice. They will be under more scrutiny than the team in the coming weeks.
Keep up the good work backing the team though lads.

Unfortunately , the sad fact is, as soon as one idiot in there starts to sing something that could find us in bother ,Others will join in which is what happened on Wednesday

The four lads had a dream song is absolutely phenomenal . To me it summarises what it means to be a Rangers man . To know and to hear it being belted out by everyone but also the young union bears , genuinely makes me well up with pride .

Doesn’t get sung as much as it should.

Keep up the great work because If it wasn't for you lads our atmosphere at Ibrox wouldn't be the same.

Box clever with our song book moving forward stick to all the good songs like Four Lads and Every Saturday We Follow.

We're the best football club in Scotland and always will be, MSM are all over us as a club right now so let's prove the haters that we are the people.

I agree 100%.
The Union Bears bring a helluva lot to the matchday experience at Rangers games and should be applauded BUT they need to box clever and never allow themselves to be seen as nothing more than a bunch of proddy bigots as our MSM seems desperate to portray them.
Leave out the FTP and *** stuff and keep follow following the team!

Oh what can it mean. ;)

We live in one fucked up SNP governed hole mate.
I keep going on about it but if we can vote the cnuts out it will go a long way to redressing the balance. Consider what it would be like for us if they ever achieved their fantasy.

We would look back to the current intolerable situation as the good old days ffs.

Anybody but the SNP.

NS

Good advice PB. The young ones do a great job, but their youth got in the way the other night. Hopefully they’ll learn the lesson about just how hated we are & how we as a community need to box smartly.

They are a total credit to the club!

I like the atmosphere they create but there is a good few idiots there, i was called a tim and the amount of abuse i receive on twitter from his pals because i didnt agree with him was shocking, my pic was on there and they were wanting to meet for a square etc thinking they were billy big baws.
Some of those wee guys should remember the likes of me who had followed Rangers everywhere and anywhere before they were even born.

The Union Bears do such a fantastic job supporting our club I wouldn’t feel rightdictating to them what they should and shouldn’t sing. Especially living in Canada and supporting the club via RTV it’s really not my place to tell those who bring such colour and atmosphere to our games, home and away,I’d be a hypocrite telling them what they should do.

Keep up the good work lads, you’re a credit to our club

I think it was greetin not the F version mate, heard from a few lads that was the case.
Not quite sure why they had to bother as the banner was more effective however the mhedia have decided on the version they have selected to hear and now reporting.

Not quite sure why they had to bother as the banner was more effective however the mhedia have decided on the version they have selected to hear and now reporting.

The media are wrong . Will they be able to prove that fans sang offensive words ?

Mate...
Whats proof got to do with it?
We don't sing any versions and they have nothing to report.

You are missing my point .

Today “ greetin “ was sung , still reported as “ 19th Century Terrorist “ .

Now you and others are saying “ well don’t give them the chance, just don’t sing it “ .

So now only Rangers fans can not sing a monkees song, in case some haters suspect a word they don’t like is used .

Only Rangers fans were told not to sing marching through Georgia “ even the tune is banned “ :rolleyes: while very other club in the UK bar a couple have a version .

Can you see a pattern here ?

It’s uttelry ludicrous .

You are missing my point .

Today “ greetin “ was sung , still reported as “ 19th Century Terrorist “ .

Now you and others are saying “ well don’t give them the chance, just don’t sing it “ .

So now only Rangers fans can not sing a monkees song, in case some haters suspect a word they don’t like is used .

Only Rangers fans were told not to sing marching through Georgia “ even the tune is banned “ :rolleyes: while very other club in the UK bar a couple have a version .

Can you see a pattern here ?

It’s uttelry ludicrous .
I don't care what other clubs do/sing
We have plenty good Rangers songs
I want us to be better than all the rest.

I don't care what other clubs do/sing
We have plenty good Rangers songs
I want us to be better than all the rest.

I want our support to wake up to what is actually going and do something about it rather than be apologetic hand wringing twats getting offended about something that was not even sung, but here you are.

Back