Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

Absolutely disgusted with that first half performance. If we go out of this cup with a whimper then its completely unacceptable end of!!!

It’s another big game let down so far.

Aberdeen have been poor but still the better team.

Just a lack of effort, no drive whatsoever and there’s never an excuse for that.

There is no doubt all season if we go a goal down in a big game we can never turn it back into our favour.
Players can’t cope when under pressure.

In midfield Jack and Arfield have been rotten, Aberdeen steaming right over them.

Without doubt the worst half of football from us this season .

A shower of lily livered shrinking violets that Iook like they've never played together,a shocking risplay,gutless and spineless .
Barisic is a waste of space

We've not started yet but can play so much better , however

Aberdeen are shite
McInnes is a bottler
One goal and these cunts will crumble
No fucking surrender

We surely can’t play that bad again second half
Worse than that is that Aberdeen know this ref will give them everything and will use that against us

Aberdeen play phisical it’s ok. We try it it’s not. It’s blatant we are reffed different. If you can see it and all you want to do is slag off people who are looking for parity. You are the PROBLEM.

Jack has been rediclously bad. Unacceptable.

Ryan Kent and Candeias just not a goal threat whatsoever. Like having two full backs playing as wingers. Quick and cross the ball but couldn’t find the goal with a Satnav.

The sheep must have put the original pictures back up as there is nothing coming from us to fire us up a bit
So slack i everything we're doing

Aberdeen first to everything. 2-0 at home to Hamilton midweek then play like that today , just shows you how much they hate us, does my head in , never see them get in about the tims like that.

I saw this coming since the draw was made but I'm still fucking fuming. I knew that we just wouldn't have the bottle or the nous to go up there and win under these circumstances, this team just cannot be trusted when it comes to the crunch.

The only hair drier treatment i expect is for it to be turned on and thrown in the team bath with all the players in it. Fuckwits.

Most of the players below par but Ryan Jack having a nightmare. As a team were second to everything and the passing of woeful - far too slow and lacking in accuracy. Very poor first half and deserve to be at least one down.

Mcrorie and lafferty on for alfie and jack. We need the aerial threat here.
Arfield is playing like Davis second half against Dundee, not showing and getting things going.
As disappointing as tge 1st half was im going 3 - 1 Rangers.

A dreadful first half, yet only behind due to a moment of poor judgment from Goldson. A big 45 minutes for SG.

I'll be glad of a replay at this point.

I dont like using the word embarassing but it is today, pathetic all over the park. Bench looking lost and clueless, again. No cliches in the post match interview please.

I'm sorry, we've been dog shit the first 45 but Clancy has been a fuking Nightmare!

How can he book a player for "diving" and not book another for the same? How can he deem every push from a Rangers player, a foul and every shove from a sheep player to be fair in winning the ball?

Gerrard has to read the team the fuking riot act right now and get them to play the game, or we are out on are arses to these kunts again!

Players look scared, Jack having his worst game for us in a long long time, Goldson looks like he’s going to make a mistake every time he’s near the ball, Arfield offering nothing, nobody showing for the ball, no movement off the ball, just completely hapless all round.

Team has shat it as per. Happy to put in half decent performances when the league has gone won't paper over the cracks of a piss poor mentality. Should've been right up for this today.

People need to stop talking about the league as well. It's gone. Look at the state of us.
League's only gone if we lose to them at the end of the month as far as I'm concerned.

A win there would cause them to explode & we'll hammer them at Ibrox. That's us down to 2 points already.

This league is over nonsense is pish.

Morelos was being handled but he threw himself down. Is a defender allowed th have two hands on a forward?
Just like the Ferguson penalty when Tav had his arm around him,Morelos will never get a foul against him also Cosgrove dived no card.

That was simply not good enough.

We are being out faught and out played by an average team.

The midfield has been non-existent. No idea why Gerrard seems to think Jack is a leader on the pitch.

I'd definitely get Alfie off at half time. You can guarantee they'll target him in the 2nd half if he stays on.
Right now I'd take a scrappy equaliser and settle for a draw

Back