Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

It would be nice if we could string 2 passes together in this game.

Jack is having an absolute shocker, he has given the ball directly to the opposition in dangerous positions at least 3 times so far.

Those that don’t think Shinnie is a good player are kidding themselves .... he always looks the best midfielder on the park against us ... he never gives us a second on the ball
To be fair I think I'd look the best midfield on the park today and I've no kicked a ball in about 15 years

Of all the places to have a day like this.

You would think the players knew they had to come flying out the traps right away.

Performances like this is why our league challenge has faltered.
We just can't maintain any momentum.

Atrocious. We've allowed the sheep to dictate the game, which relies on hoofing it high into the air for head tennis. Very little of the game played on the ground. We haven't got going at all. I said this was going to be about who wants it most. So far, it ain't us. Unless Stevie G can turn it around, it could be a long second half. The ref is giving us nothing and just a hint of anything from Morelos and he'll be off. Ref is itching for it.

Terrible game from both sides. No goal chances created.

Goldson was unfortunate with the penalty. He just didn't know he was there.

Gerrard could have changed things, tactically or otherwise, a while ago. He didn't.

We see these insipid performances far too often. I don't understand them, they look like they couldn't care less and want to get home to the Mrs.

Gerrard is far too slow at changes and he's not learning.

Morelos a liability and nothing sticking has had huge effect not helped by inconsistency by dodgy ref. Clear he is going to get no protection at all and red likely due to frustration. I would be tempted to take him off now.

How can one footballing side play it's game if the ref is cheating all the time though? He is giving them everything and giving us nothing. It means we cant challenge properly for the ball, we lose free kicks in difficult areas. Cheating pure and simple.
We didn't start well.We are back to the backwards and side ways passing again.Nothing to do with the ref.

Morelos has had about 4 fouls committed on him without a free kick being awarded.

Clancy is actively baiting him to get sent off, and Alfredo will no doubt oblige.

Morelos has been neutered. A joke yellow card (where was that cùnts yellow for simulation up the other end? Clancy eh), and ignoring various niggling fouls on him.

It’s as if they want to frustrate him so he’ll act out and they get give him a second yellow. We’ve been woeful, but that is a stinking one sided refereeing showing from that utter cretin.

It's obvious from a refereeing perspective that other teams are allowed to be overly physical with us but if we do the same, we're over-officiated. That's a joke that'd becoming more and more obvious as this season goes on.

People wondering why morelos ends up lashing out only need to watch this game. He has been blatantly fouled 5/6 times and not one free kick has been given. So it's only a matter of time before he loses the head. You would almost think clancy is doing it on purpose to make him react so he can send him off (again)

Morelos needs to be taken off before hes sent off. He cannot play his natural game now he looks lost. Those c unts will do everything to get him sent off

What a depressingly shit performance that was. Only consolation is it's not more. But if we don't get our act together pronto in the second half we're out. There are no pass marks so far, that's for sure.

Seen this too many times this season, play for four hours and not score.

McInnes is going to get one over on us for the third time this season if we don't buck up, although as soon as we get in their faces Clancy the prick will punish us.

Fucking dire.

This team have an amazing ability to disappoint. There's only one team wants to win this and it ain't us. An error filled performance and we're losing all the battles. A replay will be a great result.

Poor performance but this is like parkhead earlier this season, constant fouls to the home team and we are getting nothing from this ref.

Reactions: TNT
Do we try a diamond here? Aberdeen are stifling our width and Candeias and Kent are looking poor anyway. Get Kent behind Defoe and Morelos, McCrorie in the middle of midfield.

I honestly wouldn't know how to change this.The manager obviously struggles to get this team up for games .This is one of the worst performances I've seen from a Rangers team in an important game.No fight,No leadership.,in fact no fuckin idea.

Jack, Goldson and Worral all to blame due to their pace of play. It lacks bite and drive, change that and we might get back into the game.

Shocking from us that half. No pass marks and a few frauds. Jack must not reappear and Arfield does not look too clever either. Feeling sick here.

I hope Gerrard goes right through them

An absolutely disgraceful performance

Anyone wishing for us the match them physically it’s not going to be allowed so we’ll have to beat them at football

Back