Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

Shocking performance, only in it for about 20 minutes but we've got ourselves a replay.

Worrall the best Ranger by far today.

Frustrated that he hasn't even tried a substitution.

I'll take that. Just thankful to still be in the cup after that omnishambles.

Now, we need to do the business a week on Tuesday at Ibrox. No excuses, no nonsense. We're at home against a weaker side and therefore we should be beating them. End of story.

As bad as that was the positives are Alfie didn't get sent off and Jack can't play as bad as that again.

Will be interesting to see if Dolly try and demand 20%. I’m not sure we have a ready made excuse for denying it to them like they did with us.

Disgraceful performance in the first half and poor in the second.

Worrall and McGregor get pass marks and everyone else should be in at 7am tomorrow for double sessions.

I’ll take that every day of the week with that first half performance and Clancy refereeing. Does he ref the replay too ? Please tell me no although unfortunately I think I know the answer.

Us at our worst today, them at their best. Still ended 1-1. We need a better 90 minutes at Ibrox from all the players.

Fucking hard watch. Too many not at it. Another grim slog against these plodders at Ibrox. Canny wait

After that shocking first half, and considering how poorly our big players played, a replay is acceptable

That 19th Century Terrorist bastard should never referee another fkin game involving Rangers, but hey, I await the proverbial thread about the song sheet, instead of a 19th Century Terrorist bastard allowing Morelos to get clattered all over the fkin park.

Three times barasic gives the ball away from our shy and put us in trouble he was awful today and not the only one just glad to still be in the cup

Glad to still be in the cup after that, we just weren’t at it today. Ridiculous refereeing performance though, Morelos constantly booted all over the place.

I'm working on the 12th so will miss the replay but I'm just glad to still be in it. A terrible first half and an adequate second. Do it in the replay Gers.

Honestly thought we would hammer that lot today but after that shit very happy to hammer the wankers at Ibrox a week on Tuesday.

Grudgingly take that and just be glad it wasn't dropped points in the league.

The early booking done Morelos and really stopped him getting tore in

1 minute extra in the second, ha ha ha ha, thats so funny. And the whistle blows for the last time. Utterly pathetic performance from the well paid players today, at least they will still be well paid. Bet Rangers give Aberdeen a big allocation for the replay, bet ye they do. Cant see the Bears filling Ibrox for it. 28 000 attendance prediction.

we were ultimately dreadful. Clancy should never be allowed to ref at this standard ever again he wasnt even shy to show that he wanting to send Alfie off and gives us the square root of feck all. Did we just play a get out of jail free card?

1minute to go and the captains wasting time at the by line just try get the fkn winner and how on earth did the manager not make 1 sub it was truly baffling.

If we are being honest, we are lucky to be taking this to Ibrox. Aberdeen has better chances, wanted it more and should have won. Need to get our act together for the 12th

How can McCoist compliment Clancy. He said that Cosgrove could have seen red, McLennan should have been sent off. Missed Lowe who should have been given a yellow, missed the fouls on Morelos but apart from that he had a good game

Back