Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Alfredo Morelos £10m Buyout Clause News

Lord Summerisle

Administrator
Staff member
There is, if you will, a concomitant risk in believing anything that the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being "tarred with a sickening sectarian brush", invents from his Donegal lair.

And, just as I thought that I could have a quiet weekend away with Kelly Brook in peace, word reaches me that I'm going to have to get the trusty orange font out again because the sickening sectarian bigot and proven liar has posted this exclusive news about the buyout clause in Alfredo Morelos' new contract:

"If my information is correct, then I think it is very fair that Sevco has inserted a buyout clause of only £10m."

Well, dear reader, I can confirm that the information the sickening sectarian bigot and proven liar has is, in fact, incorrect.

Alfredo Morelos DOES NOT have a £10 million buyout clause.

What's more, there is
NO release clause in the contract at all.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a FACT!

Always enjoy these threads :)

Wonder if any of them really believe the oft-trotted out line 'If my information is correct'

He has a target audience who believe (or want to believe) everything he writes about. If he had said £5m, they'd believe it. He knows that Rangers will not challenge him (how do you get damages from a down and out?) so writes made up nonsense. It gives me a wee chuckle, tbh.

He has a target audience who believe (or want to believe) everything he writes about. If he had said £5m, they'd believe it. He knows that Rangers will not challenge him (how do you get damages from a down and out?) so writes made up nonsense. It gives me a wee chuckle, tbh.
Rangers should challenge him with the amount of lies he spouts about the club.

and if my information is correct, you are a fantasist, mentally challenged, lying piece of republican slime,and guess what twatty my information is correct ,yours aint, ,no surrender

Och, Phil is usually 100% correct in his findings, can't believe his source has given him one up the arse on this.

To be honest you could say this about 99% of the Scottish media all infected with the same lies lies lies . That's why I've not bought a paper for about 10 years .

So he is telling us we made Alfie sign a new contract that contained a clause to increase his wages and sell him for half his true worth.

Why the feck would anyone put together such a new deal?

The guys a fecking pensioner murdering skud book.

Why do we give this oxygen thief any attention?

He clearly makes up lies which we can shoot down in almost all of his inane ramblings but what is clear to me is that he is playing to his target audience. The gullible love to hear anything remotely negative about us and he's earning a living off such. It would only take a thousand or so daft Celtic fans do donate a few quid to him every month making his time at the keyboard worth it.

You only have to look at the comments section at the bottom of his blog posts to understand the mentality of some of them. Most normal Celtic fans (I know, I know...) think he is full of day and night.

If a newspaper prints a blatant lie, they can be forced to print a apology and even pay damages.
If a sectarian pretend Irish blogger posts a blatant lie, he gets donations from Celtic fans to keep doing it.

Just as well for him he isn't a real journalist.

Any idea how many poets fund this guy?

Imagine giving over hard earned cash to a so called Rangers fan to read inane blogs that are obviously full of made up stories and outright lies about Celtic, they really are a breed apart.

Maybe I should start a blog about Paedco and fleece the gullible scum fans, too.

Oh, that’s right, they’d rather read the bigot’s lies about Rangers than come to terms with the awful goings on at that rancid football club.
If you're starting a blog maybe the good users of FF can help out with some ideas.
For the blog name I suggest "Reading The Riot Act". A good British title for a good British blog.
And perhaps with identity politics being such a big deal today you might blog, sensitively I might add, about the Hag's latest spokeswomen role on behalf of men identifying as women. Some suspect the Hag of piggy backing onto any minority experiencing prejudice that'll take her. However, it's not widely known her friend, lets call her Phil, is being discriminated against just for identifying as a women.
Phil objects to undergoing any changes brought about with hormones or surgery. Phil does wear women's underwear, but still wears men's outer clothes including a 40 year old jacket. Why should she be forced into further conformity? Everyone has the right to identify as the gender they want to be. But Phil is discriminated against every time she uses a public ladies room. The police and law have no sympathy for Phil. And some of the women, unjustly angered at Phil's presence in a ladies, have told their partners, who have resorted to violence. They won't even accept they are hitting a woman. Nothing more than the violent actions of a klan!
By bringing attention to this problem you will be informing wider society the Hag is a victim too, and so is Phil.
If this doesn't get them hitting your donate button then I don't know what will. Neither does John James.

eI6NdZYSmzv20.gif

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead - only your loved ones feel the pain.
It is the same for stupid.

Fortunately Mr Mick Mac Madeupname has no loved ones.

Any idea how many poets fund this guy?

Imagine giving over hard earned cash to a so called Rangers fan to read inane blogs that are obviously full of made up stories and outright lies about Celtic, they really are a breed apart.
not many tbh

Most of his tweets get 1-2 retweet’s and about 6 likes, which is pretty pathetic

I think even the Tim’s know he is an obsessed idiot and taking the piss asking for donations off them for made up stories that never even come remotely close to happening

I wish he’d rethink his life choices.

Or any other euphemism for committing sidey-ways!

He's the gift who keeps on giving. Comedy gold. Long may he keep on with his ramblings, keeping us all amused.

Take the pen away from this looney cvnt, before he does something useful, like stick it in one of his eyes.

Absolute fuckin moon cat,find it hard to believe that the unwashed still shell out their giros to this fraudster.

Latest posts

Back