Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Agreed! He looks the only one trying to really make something happen

We really need creativity in the middle of the park. The only way to cut teams like this open is by 1 touch quick passing, pull their formation apart. This sideways stuff in front of them is excruciating.

Kilmarnock will sit and watch us play the ball in front of them all day long , those '' tactics '' Kilmarnock use would get football stopped it's feckin pish but if we lose tomorrows rags will be punting the line Clark owns SG the same shite we get about McInnes, '' TACTICS '' give me feckin peace.

We knew exactly how they would set up. We can't break them down because we are pish.

I must be watching a different game .To some on here .We have had Max possession .Various attempts on target .A blatant penalty disallowed.

Their players are constantly committing fouls with impunity.
We are just a link away from Morelos scoring .
Kilmarnock are parked in their area with one lucky break that they scored from .
Yeah, it's nowhere near as bad as people are making out.

The usual problem of indecisiveness infront of the box is very prominent though

2 1/2 hours of football without a goal, iIMO it will be 3 hours 15 minutes at the end, just don't even look like scoring. McCrorie and Defoe on at HT we have to win

I must be watching a different game .To some on here .We have had Max possession .Various attempts on target .A blatant penalty disallowed.

Kilmarnock are parked in their area with one lucky break that they scored from .
You sound like mark warburton.

Gerrard has spent the last few months stating that the players are not good enough, lack winners, lack leaders etc.
What does that say to the team/squad?
This is a team/squad that lacks quality, no doubt about that.
But Gerrard has shown no ability to set the team up and maximize what talent or abilty they have, he has shown no ability motivate his squad to play for him,to change games or adapt to other teams tactics.
A good manager will get the most of his players not continually throw them under the bus.
This gets a lot worse
I think a large percentage of the team out there have downed tools on the Gaffer. Weed them out and get them to phuck!!!

We need to invite pressure on ourselves and get in behind their defence. Pushing their 11 into their box all the time is getting us nowhere.

I think we'll get something from this game though.

THe usua
Jesus Christ....another always cheated never defeated. The Scottish refs are incompetent, no doubt but let’s not excuse our mediocrity for some fantasy conspiracy. just because it makes you feel better.

We’re being beat because of us, not the ref.
Thr usual response to any complaints about refs. It’s quite possible for refs to be awful and for the team to not good enough. Are we supposed to ignore the former when the latter is true?

Hate seeing a Rangers team getting kicked about the park and allowing themselves to be bullied. No chance the ref is helping us out.

Worrying how far this side has fallen in the space of a couple of weeks and imo Gerrard is fighting for his job here because if Aberdeen finish above us again he will be gone imo.

He would defo have to be punted if the sheep catch us.

Why the %^*& is Jermaine Defoe, one of the best finishers in the UK over the past decade sitting getting scelfs on his arse?

Why are we preserving with Daniel fucking Candeias

Why are we persevering with a fucking stupid formation that isnt working

Why does it feel like Warburton all over again

At least Warburton had one plan (plan a) where you could see what he was trying to do.

This squad of players aren't gelling properly don't know what the problem is but it is glaring we are bunching up in the mid and completely switching off defensively when in attack I'm guessing certain players just can't play in the same team.

It's such a shame that those fans that have turned up are once again being served up this turgid pish from the players and the manager.

Kilmarnock will sit and watch us play the ball in front of them all day long , those '' tactics '' Kilmarnock use would get football stopped it's feckin pish but if we lose tomorrows rags will be punting the line Clark owns SG the same shite we get about McInnes, '' TACTICS '' give me feckin peace.

They've taken this on like rugby. All behind the ball and kicking for touch.

To be fair to him, hes having to beat 2 or 3 men and then find one of our players in a congested box.
He is getting no help at times.
Several times during that half the space was there, but no one ran into the space to take a pass from Kent.
Very good at getting past his fullback, shit after he has.

Nowhere near worth what it'd cost to buy him.

Seems you can't be too critical or your post gets chopped
I will say again
We are predictable every game
Our tempo is slow
We play the same formation every game,even if its not working,never changes,all other teams know how to play us,its like Warburton all over again

Pathetic. I never made it to the game today and now glad I never. Team have downed tools and management persisting with the same shitey formation with the same shitey players. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kilmarnock and Aberdeen caught up with us in the league.

Aside from Defoe there’s not much going forward on the bench. Defoe on for Kamara and go 2 up.

Maybe McCrorie or Worrall on for Halliday and go 352 with Tav and Kent out wide.

Same old, same old - we lack the creativity to break down a packed well organized defense, this coupled with shaky, unsure central defenders and we are always going to be vulnerable to a swift counter-attack. Unless these issues are addressed we are going nowhere.

We've played 52 matches this season, he's played 44.
Hes been injured and suspend the only game I can remember he hasn't player was parkead and rugby park at the start of 2019. He should not be starting games for us full stop he has 5 goals and 3 assists in 44 games.

We are God awful.

We'd be third if Aberdeen's league form hadn't went to bits in the last 5 games.

Could still end up third the way we are going.

We sat in a press conference and said exactly how Kilmarnock will play. Yet we serve up the same bullshit formation and tactics.

Clarke would have known exactly how we were going to line up and play. It's so predictable, turgid, one paced and garbage.

It's like watching a Warburton, Caixinha or Murty side.

and yet we are 1-0 down with every predicting exactly this. AGAIN.

Back