Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Were Candeias and Halliday involved in an incident in the tunnel? Otherwise I don’t get the subs. A defender and a wide man when Lafferty and Defoe are on the bench and we are chasing the game?

Candeias was hopeless first half - although I would've maybe taken him off for Defoe & move Davis out there.

Frightening stuff.

Even before the Aberdeen disaster you could show that all games lost including Europe were narrow defeats. Lots of games last year we would lose now draws. So in theory it’s a step in the right direction.

But watching them spinelessly collapse AGAIN makes you think we are probably a few weeks away from back to back spankings from the Tims and killie or Aberdeen catching us in second. Depressing.

I think, very sadly, we're starting to see that Gerrard simply is not ready to be a manager. Makes some changes so that it looks like he's doing something - puts the same type of players on and keeps the formation the same.

He has no answers.
Afraid you're right.

You have absolutely no tangible evidence to genuinely accuse the ref of being a cheat. Incompetence and a couple of shit decisions doesn’t make the ref a cheat. I see the same posters week in week out making the sameness accusations against every ref in Scotland.

What’s more likely, we’re shit and the referees incompetent or some crazy conspiracy that all refs in scotland are in on somebody sort of agenda against rangers??

Think about the reality of what you’re saying. As I say every bloody week, leave the cheated mentality for the filth over the road.

Week after week I witness fouls and bookings awarded against Rangers while infringements of equal measure are ignored by the officials. I’m happy to trust myself and what I see.

I’ll make it really simple:

Clancy away at the Sheep - cheating

McLean at Easter Road; Incompetence.

NEITHER are acceptable.

PS; HOW IS THAT NOT A BOOKING FOR THE FOUL ON. MORELOS

Just got in from work and from what I've read so far I'm guessing 1-0 killie and we've been absolutely pish so far?

One of those games you just know we’re not winning, same as Aberdeen.

I’ve been a big backer of Gerrard so far but he loses this and his job’s on the line big time.

Were Candeias and Halliday involved in an incident in the tunnel? Otherwise I don’t get the subs. A defender and a wide man when Lafferty and Defoe are on the bench and we are chasing the game?

Delivery into the box.

Our coaching staff don’t think we should be doing things differently, just better.

This worries me.

The players are not surrender monkeys, they are running on fumes, short on confidence and frustrated because the same system is being used that isnt getting results. 2 subs used on mere personnel changes when we needed to get 2 up top (in my opinion). No doubt defoe will come on for couilbaly or davis with 10 mins left.

I think, very sadly, we're starting to see that Gerrard simply is not ready to be a manager. Makes some changes so that it looks like he's doing something - puts the same type of players on and keeps the formation the same.

He has no answers.

I agree but even I (an extremely unqualified footballing man) would try changing the shape so why isn’t he???

We play into the hands of poor teams like Aberdeen and Killie every time. They know how we're going to set up and act accordingly. We don't even have a Plan A anymore, never mind a Plan B.

Said the same myself.

3-4-1-2 with someone as quick as Candeias sitting infront of Katic and Goldson. If they break chase them down and boot the ball out of the park or take a yellow.

Morelos nr10 Lafferty and Defoe left and right in the box

Because this shit ain't working.

What the %^*&

Back