Hungary v Croatia - Barisic limps off after 30 mins

Barisic to get another start this evening (6pm local). Probable back 4 of Brekalo, Lovren (in for Caleta-Car), Vida and Borna.

And just noticed the Ref is Collum!! Hope Borna has warned his team mates about the cheating piece of shite.

Give us a wee update tonight if possible please Bob ?

Barisic to get another start this evening (6pm local). Probable back 4 of Brekalo, Lovren (in for Caleta-Car), Vida and Borna.

And just noticed the Ref is Collum!! Hope Borna has warned his team mates about the cheating piece of shite.

Borna will be suspended for their next game then. Best he doesn't celebrate if he scores a goal again.

Will be watching it on local tv. Its on at same time as San Marino game, which is also on live here! I know which one I will be watching :) Croatia should win it, bookies have them as 1.80.

Might do them in a little line tonight Bob. So 1.80 that is 4 to 5 on ?

Might do them in a little line tonight Bob. So 1.80 that is 4 to 5 on ?
Put a tenner on and you will get 18 back (less tax here as Govt takes a cut of your winnings, so more like 17 quid back). Looking at a wee treble with Wales at 2.20 and Slovenia at 1.90. Possibly add N Ireland at 1.75. Thats if I can be buggered walking from the cafe bar to the bookies- about 100 metres ;)

Put a tenner on and you will get 18 back (less tax here as Govt takes a cut of your winnings, so more like 17 quid back). Looking at a wee treble with Wales at 2.20 and Slovenia at 1.90. Possibly add N Ireland at 1.75. Thats if I can be buggered walking from the cafe bar to the bookies- about 100 metres ;)

Funny :D:D

Must say I’m a bit worried about Wales winning after seeing Slovakia v Scotland.

Is Ivanusec in the squad Bob ?

Funny :D:D

Must say I’m a bit worried about Wales winning after seeing Slovakia v Scotland.

Is Ivanusec in the squad Bob ?
Not that I am aware. He might have been with the U21 team. I would need to check. Am keeping an eye on Brekalo at RB. Played ok in last game and has 2 caps. Only 20 and plays for Wolfsburg now. Out of our price range I would say as local sports paper values him at €12Million.

Not that I am aware. He might have been with the U21 team. I would need to check. Am keeping an eye on Brekalo at RB. Played ok in last game and has 2 caps. Only 20 and plays for Wolfsburg now. Out of our price range I would say as local sports paper values him at €12Million.

Yes, he’s out of our range.

Luka still 2m or so you think Bob ?

Yes, he’s out of our range.

Luka still 2m or so you think Bob ?
No idea but as long as he at Lokomotiva then he might be in our price range. Who knows if they finish 3rd in the league (1 point behind Osijek) we might end up getting them in the Europa league next season (disclaimer: I havent given up on us winning the league this season).

Yeah Brekalo is well out our range, done well at RB but bear in mind that he is actually a left winger.

No idea but as long as he at Lokomotiva then he might be in our price range. Who knows if they finish 3rd in the league (1 point behind Osijek) we might end up getting them in the Europa league next season (disclaimer: I havent given up on us winning the league this season).

I’m hoping we have a really good look at him Bob. Seems to be what we could do with & is a great age.

If Borna hooks collum would it just be internationals he'd be banned for?
Not suggesting this course of action, just curious...honest...

Collum will referee the game fairly.
He may not do it well, but he will be even-handed in his actions.
He is under no one-eyed scrutiny and there will be no psychotically engorged tribally enraged criticism regarding his decisions that don't suit The Filth.
The Filth don't have a dog in this race thus the Scottish press and media don't care.

No way we’re losing money on this guy, hopefully turns into Papac #2. Either way a great signing.
Admire your optimism.
In terms of your comment in regards to him being a great signing, I would use a Scottish judicial system quote “Not Proven “

He played a similar cross to Morelos at Ibrox once, was unlucky not to score, but no one reAlly mentioned it
I know the one, it was like a month ago, whipped it in through 4/5 people and fell to Morelos on the right side of the box.

Back