Morelos to start for Colombia this morning

Colombian defensive players don't have dither on the ball.

However, first attempt on goal by Alfie hopefully give him some confidence

Colombian players are ridiculously greedy. Can't believe the amount of times Alfie has been open and they refuse to pass to him.
I think there just inlcine to pass the ball sideways and refuse to play passes further than five yards

Colombian players are ridiculously greedy. Can't believe the amount of times Alfie has been open and they refuse to pass to him.

Thought the same. They had a 2 on 2 there and the guy didn’t even try to link up with him. Just slowed it down and lost the opportunity

Oooh, just needed a toe on that.

I like the look of the Colombian right back. On loan from Ajax to Cruzerio just now

Colombian defence is mince. All over the place. Korea look like scoring every time they come forward.

Chances for Morelos few and far between and they're not really playing to his strengths much. Odd ball across the box but they're not playing it to him through the middle with his back to goal so he becomes the focal point. If he's not subbed off at half time then he will be around the hour mark. I can live with that but it'd be nice if he got a goal first.

Back