Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

I hate brown but he's done relatively %^*& all. Morelos reaction is stupid. Morelos dished out far worse in the last old firm game.

He's fucked us again. Wouldn't play him again and sell in the summer.

Gerrard just chucked this game already then? Playing the next hour without a striker and hoping to just not get hammered?
Need to roll the dice and have a go at winning- 1-0 and 13 behind is the same as 3-0 and 13 behind at the end of the day.

Thats just fucking stupid.

Piss poor goal to lose. Fair play to the goal scorer who absolutely ripped Worrel a new arsehole running at him.

Brown tries to goad Morelos and clearly says something to him when he's getting in his way. Morelos reacts by throwing the elbow out. Morelos just doesnt have the temperament to handle these big games. He's fluffed numerous chances in front of goal in previous OF games and his discipline goes out the window.

Sorry but for me the gaffer needs to take blame for failing to get Morelos under control he wouldn’t be getting away with that kind of thing constantly under Smith or Souness.

Think we need to take the Morelos tinted glasses off here and start looking closer to home to the problem.

Those blaming Brown? For what having a wee sly dig at the known hothead of the team trying to provoke a reaction. Part of the game. Wise up and do likewise. Keep it suttle. They’ll react too. Instead that idiot throws a full elbow in is face. What did we expect to happen there.

I’m a big fan of Morelos the player. But he’s not worth any where near what we think he is due to the baggage.

If we were the buying club and had the funds would you buy him for £20m+ based on the fact he’ll play about 50% of games a season and spend the rest in the stand?

I hate to say this but lurgan bigot has got his tactics spot on. Hayes has nullified a lot of what Tav and Candeias were doing.

Gerrard just chucked this game already then? Playing the next hour without a striker and hoping to just not get hammered?
That was his plan from the off, invite the cunts onto us and hope for some lucky break going forward. He's shockingly bad at learning from his mistakes. He can go tbh. Absolutely clueless. If it wasn't for who he was as a player and the initial reaction he got from the players when he came in resulting in the European run, and some better players he'd be gone already. He's no better than Murty or Pedro tactically and is living on his reputation alone.

Back