Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Morelos has sold the jersey today, but at least when he goes to another league he won’t need to deal with pricks like Brown

I hate being right, but been saying for weeks Candeias just isn't good enough.
Done nothing today but play the ball to Celtic players

Surely Candeias is off at half time.
He has been one of Celtic's best players.

Yes Morelos is an idiot for reacting to that prick but how often have we seen Brown doing the exact same and worse this season without any punishment.

Also no mention of something being thrown at Morelos from the stand which he then chucks back.

Brown smirking face needs a ball in it.

How many supporters invaded the pitch when they scored?

It's a clear red card.

If it was an opposition player I'd be expecting us to do exactly the same thing Brown did to test him out.

I love Alfie but today is the tipping point, we just cant rely on him.

Been thinking it for awhile and now putting it out there. Any other guy in the manager seat would be getting hounded by now, but SG is surviving on his past as England and Liverpool Captain, and of being one of the most outstanding midfielders of his generation, nothing more. We have learned fking nothing.

be surprised if we get more than 10-12 mil' for Morelos.
Not re building the team on that.

we lack quality on the field and we need significant financial investment to challenge

I feel I should be angry but Morelos just makes me laugh.

He's a f**king parody, really is.

Doing what we normally do

Sit off
Cant pass
Morelos with the brain and maturity of a six year old.

= loss

The other thing Morelos has done is taken the pressure off of Worrall for his utter %^*& ups leading to the goal.

Shiftiest today so far. There's still a point here to be rescued if we can roll the sleeves up and get stuck into these cunts. Lots for Gerrard to learn about some of these players today. Morelos has probably sealed his own fate already.

The question needs to be asked, how does the linesman see the throw out of the arm, but not the initial incident from Brown?

Even accepting that Morelos is guilty, how the %^*& does Brown get away with nothing?

The thing that gets me is we were attacking the ref stopped the play they booted the ball down the park (sporting integrity ) when this happens

Showing Scott Brown laughing there in the replay. Surely that’s bringing the game into disrepute for unsporting conduct?

Morelos has had chance after chance to learn and yet he continues to let us down time and time again

I don’t understand Morelos. He knows they will be trying to wind him up and he takes it every time. He should be complaining to the ref that they are at it. Not lashing out. He shows no signs of changing, if money comes in then we need to take it and use the money for a quality striker. That said we’re actually playing better with 10!

Embarrassing how much of an ego messaging we as a club give Morelos, and he lets us down again. Get him punted and lets get back to having a proper team, not a ‘star player’ with a supporting cast.

Now that our season is over, I can see no viable reason for continuing to play Worrall in the remaining games. Surely Katic must play from here on, let's find out if our own player is good enough, instead of playing a loanee who we know isn't.

Outsmarted by Brown. Ffs.

The red card can’t be used to cover up the fact that too many of our players have shat it today

We're actually doing ok for a team with 10 men there but it matters little at 1-0 down and a piss poor peformance before the red.

I'd look to bring Defoe on for Candeias or something at half time.

Latest posts

Back