Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Good reaction from the players to keep it respectable in the end up after it looked like we could get a beasting.

Aye because buying a few quality forwards is a piece of pish. Our centre backs are still a worry and we have zero matchwinners in the midfield. Plus our wingbacks ain’t all that. You underestimate our problems way too much.

We need a midfielder with Shagger's winning mentality. We have decent midfielders but that's what's lacking IMO

We were the team who looked like we were the most likely to go on win that game & that useless bastard Tav yet again as he has done time & time again gifts a needless go. He’s never captain material he should go in the summer. We will never win anything as long as we have players like him in the team he’s a serial loser doesn’t know how to win.

We gave them that win, they were poor and we gifted them it. Morelos with the red card, Worrall with his shite defending for the first, Tav for the second.

A man of my age shouldn't get depressed over a game of football I think it's time to jack the whole phukn thing in.

oh well dejavu lets look to next season, will probably be the same shit for last few years, not convinced sg is the answer

Was going to say I cant believe it but then again not looking like scoring then we go from that to looking the likelier winner and then a total phuck up again :mad::mad:

I get the fear as soon as I see tavernier in the press interview the day before the game with the gaffer. Don’t know why that is but I get it.

They didnt actually deserve that. We gave them it.

C.ynts questioning Gerrard should get a grip. After their goal we were the better team and Morelos not being on the park cost us.

Morelos shouldnt play for us again. Neither should Worral and Tav needs to apologies for gifting that

Back