Are the msm and spfl/sfa trying to make Stevie G quit?

They seem to have the mindset that they will not let him succeed. They continually persecute our club and make things as difficult as possible for us. SFA, SPFL., Refs and the compliant media have consistantly crucified us over even the slightest matter. Just look at the citations for us in comparison to other clubs. SG is not a quitter and I'm sure he wants to send a GIFRUY when we win 55. On the other hand, the Board need to grow a set and call these clowns out.

Hopefully its in Clancys report (4TH official) and he uses the inept linesman as back up. Both liars with selective eyesight, So any lawyer could say they have selective hearing.

Yes, and have been for a number of months, especially when we were getting close to the filth around Christmas time.

Davie Provo has a weekly Gerrard better off heading south article every other week in the Sun on Sunday confirms this

Exactly at NYE they thought they were in a real fight, cue full onslaught on Rangers.

Why would they? Under his stewardship Celtic are nailed on for another treble.
To disrupt.
Winning the league is nowhere near enough anymore. They want to make 55 something that will never happen.
They are handed everything on a plate. All media is complimentary toward them.
You may as well ask why would the compliance officer cite us around 14 times to their 1. I mean, they are about to win EIAR, so why continue to cite our players and manager? There is nothing odd about that at all. Unless of course people believe we are 14 times worse than them.
It's about ensuring 55 never happens and making supporting Rangers as anti-social as drink driving.

Of course they are. They've already neutralised Morelos who they recognised as the biggest threat on the pitch. They also want to say that " Lenny " chased Gerrard out of Glasgow.

I would imagine that the increased spotlight from outwith this country thet Gerrard brings is reason enough for mhanky-minded to want rid of him.

Yes. They cannot stand the fact that he alone is bigger than their beloved paedos and hate the profile it gives us. It goes against the narrative. God, I hope we win the title next season. Would be the best ever.

Just 19th Century Terrorists being 19th Century Terrorists, they hate us that won't change if we change who's in the dug out.

They can try but if they look at his career he is not a quiter all they are doing is making him more determined to succeed . Time the club went into attack mode

Of course they are. As I posted earlier today, you can look as far back as Souness to see how they operate up here when we have a genuine "show us your medals" football man of international standing running the show at Ibrox. They are scared and their egos can't handle someone being higher profile than the wee fuds in blazers who are meant to be in charge (aka Liewell's puppets).

Of course they are.

The couldn't believe it when SG accepted the role.

Trust me - they fear him - so will take no chances and do their utmost to drive him out. It's not even up for debate. That is their agenda, same as with Morelos.
Mate let's have a reality check. They have walked the title and we did not even make a final let alone win a cup. It would not suggest they would be desperate to start a campaign to get rid of our manager.

of course, they are, its as clear as day what they are about,, stevie gerrard brings our club a lot of interest, a lot of goodwill,he is one of the most recognisable guys in british football,as long as he is our manager there will be considerable interest in us from outside this country,,and that is what they do not want,a light been shown into the corrupt, dark arts and outright bigotry that permeates from the piggery and infests all around it,, they would much rather deal with a warburton or a pedro where they had a free hand to ridicule and dismiss

Gerrard is a passionate football man, has been since he was a kid, you could say the same thing about practically every other person who chose that career. What we have here in Scotland has nothing to do with football, it's more serious than that.
Gerrard could quite easily turn round one day and say to his family "To hell with this, I don't need this shit!" and quit.
I believe Rodgers buggered off at the first opportunity because of what he was 'achieving' in Scotland basically meant FA.

Rodgers left after winning every domestic trophy he competed in, he was on course for another couple, but he just couldn't get out of the country quick enough.

The game is corrupt in Scotland, it is run by folk who's only interest is for the benefit of one club and to the detriment of another.

Mate let's have a reality check. They have walked the title and we did not even make a final let alone win a cup. It would not suggest they would be desperate to start a campaign to get rid of our manager.
They will be thinking of the future.

Surely to f@@k Gerrard will be demanding some sort of protection from the board.

if not for himself then for some of our players who appear to be playing to s different set of rules

I have criticized SG, several times, for his habit of publicly criticizing his players. I think that part of the reason that he does it is that he honestly cannot understand why not everyone has the same attitude that he does - he is very focused, driven, and has a combative and winning mindset.

But it's that same mindset, and stubbornness, that will (IMO) keep him here until he's brought in #55. He'll swat away the attentions of the media / SFA away like the gnats that they are.

Quit being a wideo and tell me what you're getting at then

The argument that the Scottish media and football association are actively trying to do away with Gerrard because "they're scared of him" falls apart when you realise that Celtic are about to win another treble under his leadership. I'd have thought that the above bodies, if Celtic-minded, would actually have preferred him to stay and only do away with him if things turn around for us next year?

In fact, this idea about the media trying to do away with managers is the same shite we had to read on here when Warburton was being linked with other clubs - which we now know was all his own doing.

Back