Champions League tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely sensational from Ajax.

Looks like Ronaldo has upset the balance of Juve’s team, they get further without him.

I guess Barca will go after De Ligt to go alongside De Jong then, they've been linked with him for a while

potentially could be one of the best defenders in the world, just reminds me of players like Maldini, so comfortable with the ball, able to read the game but with the attacking edge

What a club they are, one of the best in the world with the fans to match.

Who is the boy on here who was utterly obsessed with Ten Hag when he was at Utrecht & choking for us to take him?

It takes a lot going right for you and a bit of luck but it's great to see a team like Ajax make the semi final. Shows that if you're not in a top 5 league it's not impossible to compete

What a club they are, one of the best in the world with the fans to match.

Who is the boy on here who was utterly obsessed with Ten Hag when he was at Utrecht & choking for us to take him?

That's something I like too. The atmosphere at Ajax games can be electric, they turned it around from a library to a great place to go watch football thanks to their fans.

That's something I like too. The atmosphere at Ajax games can be electric, they turned it around from a library to a great place to go watch football thanks to their fans.

Its a shame their main group disbanded, but I’d love to see their fans take over a city in the final. Proper support.

I guess Barca will go after De Ligt to go alongside De Jong then, they've been linked with him for a while

potentially could be one of the best defenders in the world, just reminds me of players like Maldini, so comfortable with the ball, able to read the game but with the attacking edge
Hes a fantastic player. Only 19 as well and been an Ajax regular since 17 and probably first choice for the Netherlands as well.

De Ligt -19
De jong - 21
Dolberg-21
Van De Beek -21
Neres -22

These guys could be on par with the Ajax superstars of the 90s

Its a shame their main group disbanded, but I’d love to see their fans take over a city in the final. Proper support.

True, but most of them went up in the larger group behind the goal and it has only improved the atmosphere as well.

I saw some stuff of them in Madrid and they took over the entire city.
Would love for Rangers to be there again one day.

70"s team brilliant JC talisman.
90"s team brilliant RG talisman.
19 team were brilliant tonite don't know who will be their talisman as there was so many kids out there.

Now I know what RDB was saying we should be fielding our youngsters.

Enjoyed that played Ajax.....

Best fitba I've seen in years, hope they win it now.
And their fans battered the mankies up the gallowgate we are the ajax Billy boys

Ajax fans know the score :D

wiomd0.jpg

Imagine being an Ajax fan right now. Such a young, talented and mainly home grown team playing football like that.

Magical.
Shame they will unlikely keep the team together nowadays though hopefully there are more in the pipeline once they sell.

I'm sure there were posters on FF slating other posters for suggesting ten Hag for Rangers manager when he was coaching Bayern's second team or first started at Utrecht as they said he was just another over-hyped young coach :)) :oops: .

70"s team brilliant JC talisman.
90"s team brilliant RG talisman.
19 team were brilliant tonite don't know who will be their talisman as there was so many kids out there.

Now I know what RDB was saying we should be fielding our youngsters.

Enjoyed that played Ajax.....
Who is RG in the 90's team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back