Pep's attire

Wugs

NRJUOCG.jpg

Why does he wear this monstrosity ?
It's probably designer and cost a fortune but (in my opinion) it's hideous. I would expect to see the Lego eater wearing that thing while lying in his pish with a half eaten kebab spilled down the front of it. Get a club suit , collar and tie on and smarten up ffs !
:p

I agree with you.

I`m very much traditional and old school. I`d prefer my manager to wear a suit but understand times have changed.

I doubted his chops early doors when it looked like he might have lucked into a phenomenal group of players at Barca.

I was wrong.

You would have to say Pep and Klopp are both scruffy beggars but you would probably just allow them not to be suited with brown brogues when managing the Rangers

I'm glad I wasnt the only 1 to think that. He's usually very smartly dressed, but that is a monstrosity.

It's absolutely awful, but I can guarantee that there is no chance I could even afford a button from it. Not that I would even wear it

Because somebody is paying him to presumably.

He does have previous for coats of the ‘hideous’ variety:

C5XirEBW8AAnsqQ

NRJUOCG.jpg

Why does he wear this monstrosity ?
It's probably designer and cost a fortune but (in my opinion) it's hideous. I would expect to see the Lego eater wearing that thing while lying in his pish with a half eaten kebab spilled down the front of it. Get a club suit , collar and tie on and smarten up ffs !
:p
Thought that myself n he’s never got the bloody thing off lol

You would have to say Pep and Klopp are both scruffy beggars but you would probably just allow them not to be suited with brown brogues when managing the Rangers

Aye but at least Klopp wears the club's main sponsors gear. You would think Nike would be having a word with Pep about wearing their gear trackside and at news conferences.

Always laugh when I watch the Bundesliga and some of the managers are jumping about in the dugout wearing jeans

It annoys me more than it should that his hood is almost constantly inside out when he wears it.

Wee Arteta needs to get off his arse and fix it for him when there is a break in play in my opinion.

Yes, this is a particular pet peeve.

Back