Hearts - dreadful dreadful side

Baku Bear

The 4 games we've had against them have been amongst the easiest of the season. They have one tactic to lump the ball long up to the big striker and get bodies in the box. Absolutely no quality in their team without Naismith, and clearly not a hope in hell of them doing anything in the Scottish cup final.

Terrible team and stone age tactics.

The 4 games we've had against them have been amongst the easiest of the season. They have one tactic to lump the ball long up to the big striker and get bodies in the box. Absolutely no quality in their team without Naismith, and clearly not a hope in hell of them doing anything in the Scottish cup final.

Just a really brutal team.

They can be good on there day but awful since November.

You can’t discount the extra dimension Naismith gives them in terms of pressing and tempo.

He’s a big miss for them, no love for the guy but here’s hoping he’s fit for the Scottish Cup Final, they’ll definitely get scudded if he’s not.

Wouldn't hold out much hope for anything other than an absolute doing in the cup final. One tactic and if the opposition scores first then they crumble.

We destroyed then at a canter.

The big black guy up front for Hearts might as well take his red card now before Hampden against the Peasants. He's never getting away with the elbows and late challenges he did today.

They were decent at the start of the season before they got hit with injuries.

Post a thread 5 mins after a very good Rangers win and the thread is about how shite our opponents were?

A bit strange that.

Not really. Didn't take anything away from our performances, just wanted to get it out there how poor Hearts are.

A team with limited ability and a gameplan they’re unable to change who we regularly break down and make look ordinary.

If only we could be doing the same to the Sheep

Hearts look more like a bottom 6 team than the likes of Livingston. They are utter mince and rely on nothing more than brute force and then fight for the scraps. Perhaps they just look worse with Naismith out the team.

Levein can't give us any credit at all can he ? all self inflicted again !

Struggling to remember a more comfortable 90 minutes at Tynecastle. Hearts are very poor but we are also improving all the time

Thought it was a very strange atmosphere.the hearts fans were subdued from the off.mind you if I had to watch that every week i would be subdued to

Every time we skelp a team, their manager says it was because of the mistakes his team made, what mistakes did his team make for our first and third?

Where did I say that? I'm pointing out the fact that there is not a hope in hell of them winning the cup. You don't have to read so far into everything ffs.
You didn't say that - I was merely pointing out that it seems some fans like to come on and point out how shite the opponents are when we win.

The refereeing hasnt been anywhere near as bad in games against Hearts this season(think Beaton has done 2 games and hes our best ref) as it is against Aberdeen, Hibs, Killie.... possibly cos Hearts are not very popular with pundits/journos/papers etc, and everyone at the piggery.

Must admit though i was shocked by how poor they were today offered next to nothing, was expecting a much more difficult game but then i guess theres a reason the manager is under pressure. Look tired and as if they dont have a clue how to play it around or make openings, just belt up there.

They have no chance against Celtic but then who does with most of our refs ?

virtually every team in the league plays like that

the only team that matters is us and how we play

Harry Cochrane is one of the best footballers at their club and he can't get a game ahead of useless big lumps and shitkickers like Djoum and Haring.

Dinosaur stuff from Avril tbh.

Oh and John Souttar. 2million pounds? Lol.

Never usually get an easy game at Tynecastle. Is Naismith a shout for the final? They are getting absolutely mauled otherwise.

Souttar doesn’t impress me at all either, Katic had some poor moments where he was turned by Ikpaezu, but he’s far better and has more potential.

Theyll still be a thread someone claiming they have a feeling hearts could win the final haha

How no...???!
23p5hh.jpg

Back