Glen Kamara

It was obvious for ages, I just can't believe he wasn't away by the time we came in for him.

There are players in this league, he's definitely the gem though. Delighted to have him on board.

This guy is so good its scary really for 50k. with Davis and Jack they all look made to play with each other.

Laat April we pumped Dundee 4-0 despite them having the best of the match. Folk on here were crying out for Kamara at the time.
Well, there you go, Oduwa. When Rangers are pumping a team 4-0, got to confess, I rarely notice opposition players. But, although it took me a bit longer than others, eventually and after he joined Rangers, I have come to the view that Kamara is a good addition to our squad.

Well, there you go, Oduwa. When Rangers are pumping a team 4-0, got to confess, I rarely notice opposition players. But, although it took me a bit longer than others, eventually and after he joined Rangers, I have come to the view that Kamara is a good addition to our squad.
I didnt notice at the time due to being blaze boats in Bluebells Bar Lanzarote.

He plays football properly. One touch and pass. No long aimless balls from him. He knows who he’s passing it to before he gets it and for a wee guy he’s strong.

He’s quickly become a favourite of mine.

He absolutely silences the snobs that say there's no quality in the spfl. Think about it, we purchased for 50k a guy who earlier this season was in and out of the worst team in the league. Put better players around guys like Kamara and they shine. Bear that in mind next time anyone bemoans the rumours of Hastie, Souttar, Stewart etc etc.

He absolutely silences the snobs that say there's no quality in the spfl. Think about it, we purchased for 50k a guy who earlier this season was in and out of the worst team in the league. Put better players around guys like Kamara and they shine. Bear that in mind next time anyone bemoans the rumours of Hastie, Souttar, Stewart etc etc.
A point I was just about to make him and jack shows there is quality in the SPL if you look hard enough

Pure unadulterated class. Whisper it, but our midfield options right now (including Murphy in that) are more than enough to win the title next year.

Pure unadulterated class. Whisper it, but our midfield options right now (including Murphy in that) are more than enough to win the title next year.

We will be up against a mentally challenged midfield of ntcham, mcgregor and rogic even if they sign no-one.

Lets not get carried away....again.

Davis and Kamara give us a great footing in games, a calmness that we haven’t had before.

Spot on, there is an unhurried assurance about this pair that brings a quality and confidence that has been misding from our midfield for most of the season.

Davis will surely be at Ibrox next season, being fit he has shown quite clearly what he brings to the table.

Just goes to show even in the SPL there's bargains that can make us stronger as a squad

We have won a watch getting in glen kamara.i knew he was a very decent player what has surprised me is how tough he is in a tackle he very rarely looses a 50/50.his awareness of what’s going around him is outstanding,how many times do you see him get the ball and drop the shoulder and roll the incoming opponent.he was my motm today.

Now showing signs of why he was once at Arsenal. A quality player and a great find at that price.

Last edited:
I am so pleased we got him and more or less everyone loves him, i called for us to go for him at the start of last season and we finally got him and for 50k, i actually feel terrible for Dundee ;)

I must admit I was not overjoyed when we signed him as I did not think he was good enough.

At this moment of time it looks like I could be wrong.

We have won a watch getting in glen kamara.i knew he was a very decent player what has surprised me is how tough he is in a tackle he very rarely looses a 50/50.his awareness of what’s going around him is outstanding,how many times do you see him get the ball and drop the shoulder and roll the incoming opponent.he was my motm today.
I love this guy.
He could win a fifty-fifty against Hercules in a phone box.

What a bargain we got in this guy, ticks all the boxes for a midfielder, physicality, technique, composure and good decision making :)

He was highly rated by Wenger at Arsenal, I'm really surprised no one picked him up before us. Absolutely brilliant signing for £50k. Technically gifted and isn't afraid to go into a 50/50. Great assist today as well.

Oddly enough, I think the formation change whilst making us more solid has blunted his own effectiveness. It would help if Barisic was the player we thought he was, as Flanagan solid as he was makes us terribly lop sided. Even in this diminished sense [imo] Kamara has been a bargain.

Kamara and Davis together look a great partnership. Both intelligent players with good movement, complimented of course by Ryan Jack.

I don’t see much Scottish football apart from when it involves the Rangers, and to be honest I had never heard of the boy before he became a target for SG & MA

That boy is a player and a half. 50k??? Jesus Christ. What a bargain. Simple on the ball and does the dirty work to bring other's into the game. Seamless transition to the team since he signed. An unsung hero at times.

A few months ago a mate of mine said he didn't really rate Kamara and was quite surprised when I said I thought he was a real gem...very rarely wastes a pass, is strong and committed in the tackle, gets about all over the pitch and has sublime vision and football intelligence to make the right play.
After a couple of weeks and having shaken off his "he's an unheard of £50k player from Dundee" prejudice, he now agrees that he is indeed a very special talent!
This boy will go far!

I said during the game that if he`d been here from the start of the season, I`d make him POTY. Apart from the gift he gave the sheep botherers in the cup, he has been excellent every single game. Very consistent player.

Not sure about all the 50k stuff - he was signed on a pre contract. 50k wasn't really his value or selling prize, just a sweetener to get him early as out of contract.

A great player at Dundee for those who don't pay attention to other teams.

Back