Worse rumour heard

sneddon38

Saw a rumour we are looking at Bradley Dack and got me thinking. What is the worst rumour you’ve heard who we were looking at. Dack is could go for £20m easily no danger have we got a chance signing boys like that.

Nicky Butt and Solskjaer to the mhanks years ago, few dhims in my work were beginning to believe the rumours, they were then actually ‘spotted’ arriving in Glasgow for talks.

Needless to say both were in the Man Utd squad for a Champions League tie in Germany that night.

Saw a rumour we are looking at Bradley Dack and got me thinking. What is the worst rumour you’ve heard who we were looking at. Dack is could go for £20m easily no danger have we got a chance signing boys like that.

Rangers Rumours is that way -------------------------------------->

Was a goer until he ripped up pre-season games and maybe even a first round cup game?
Scoring and setting up goals. So they promoted him to their first team instead.

We enquired about Messi and were told right away, no.

They however said, we have a guy iniesta who you can have on loan until Rijkaard played him, he was unreal and the rest is history.

Reactions: VGM
Was a goer until he ripped up pre-season games and maybe even a first round cup game?
I'm pretty sure it was a load of shite after someone heard we were getting a young Argentinian wonderkid - we ended up with Nieto.

We enquired about Messi and were told right away, no.

They however said, we have a guy iniesta who you can have on loan until Rijkaard played him, he was unreal and the rest is history.
I think you might be getting mixed up here, Iniesta made his debut in 2002, Messi was 2004.

Think it was just started by the Phantom on Twitter for his own entertainment. Used to be quite funny him as well.

I think you might be getting mixed up here, Iniesta made his debut in 2002, Messi was 2004.

I’m not getting mixed up at all. They said no right away to Messi because they had such high hopes for him at that stage and weren’t sending him out on loan, especially to Scotland.

Apparently we enquired about Messi and Iniesta on loan when they were youngsters
https://www.skysports.com/share/2341321
Big Eck spoke about it in the Football Manager documentary, said his son spoke about how good Messi was in the game and he put in an enquiry about a possible loan deal, they said that he was too good to be risked in Scotland but they had an alternative who could benefit from the experience (Iniesta). He said the deal was all but done when an injury occured at Barcelona, Iniesta was drafted in, he played well and the rest is history.

Watch the championship on quest every week and always been impressed with him. Easily play for a Bournemouth or a Southampton.

Roman Pavlyuchenko to the Mhanks for around £6m. Reported as a 100% done and dusted deal by the Scottish mhedia during Euro 2008, a tournament in which he finished as one of the top goalscorers.

He went on to sign for Tottenham for £14m.

Mo Johnstone signing. I was told the day before by a pal who worked at Ibrox at the time. He rang me up and said put some money on it. I said get tae fck. No chance. And then.....

Ronaldo to Rangers over 20 years ago was more than a rumour. Not sure if it ever surfaced as that as early social media days at the time.

We had a press conference, explaining how we would finance the deal. First PC in history to tell us we didn't buy a player.

FBS

To be honest I’m glad he didn’t come because he’d have gotten booted around the park and maybe wouldn’t be the talent he is today.

Beckham to Celtic.

It was around the time he was leaving LA and coming back to Europe.

Some rag, or it might even have been Keevins, had it that sponsors wanted him at Celtic due to the high profile (no laughing at the back).

Reactions: VGM
Beckham to Celtic.

It was around the time he was leaving LA and coming back to Europe.

Some rag, or it might even have been Keevins, had it that sponsors wanted him at Celtic due to the high profile (no laughing at the back).
Sorry. Pis*ing myself here

Back