Worse rumour heard

@David Edgar has mentioned before on the H&H podcast about a meeting with Murray at the time of PLG. Murray intimated we were going to sign Steve Mandanda the French U21 keeper at the time who I think ended up signing for Marseille on a bosman and we ended up with Leitzi instead.

That pretty much sums the club up at the time

Dack has come on a ton since he moved to Blackburn but he wasn't always that great. No doubt about his talent but his attitude hasn't always been the best. I seen him in the flesh for a terrible Gillingham side when he was at least half a yard off the pace and my 10 yr old beat him in a penalty kick contest at Bluewater. He could easily run the show in the SPFL but i think that would be his downfall.

There's a bheast fan in my work who always says that apparently Messi has said he'll finish his career with ra hoops.

Messi has always said that he'll finish his career at N.O.B, not knobs. :rolleyes:

Alan Shearer to us when he was at Blackburn was one I heard many times.

Both clubs tops were sponsored by McEwan's lager at the time and apparently they were partly financing it.

Eoin Jess was rumoured to be signing for us all those years ago

Anyone remember when us and them were chasing Lego Eater?

There was an ‘in the know’ on here adamant he was coming to us and the deal had been done.

Even when virtually every report stated they had bid a sum we weren’t prepared to match this guy was still adamant Broon was coming to us for the lower sum.

Even on the morning of him signing for them this guy was still adamant Broon was coming to us.

What a riddy it was for the guy.

Anyone remember when us and them were chasing Lego Eater?

There was an ‘in the know’ on here adamant he was coming to us and the deal had been done.

Even when virtually every report stated they had bid a sum we weren’t prepared to match this guy was still adamant Broon was coming to us for the lower sum.

Even on the morning of him signing for them this guy was still adamant Broon was coming to us.

What a riddy it was for the guy.
Going by the way Mongo has acted over the past 10 years, it was probably him taking the lady's front bottom

Back