“Old Firm mass brawl”

That was really sinister, days/weeks on end claiming he was killed for watching Celtic, when in fact he was mugged by a couple of scumbags for his phone, who happened to be Celtic fans.

Suits the polifical agenda to fugure legislate against Rangers fans.

So an eyewitness said it was Rangers fans who went into the pub and stabbed people.
A few lines down staff from the pub say the incidents didn't happen in the pub.

Just similar to the person that told the record Rangers fans were throwing their kids in front of police vans,same pressure should be applied to them for a retraction and an apology,once it officially comes out in court will be the time to take more action against them via the complaints procedure.

Daily Record should be hounded for their shite report on Rangers fans running in and stabbing people in the back. That’s the thing that pissed me of most

This, all day long.

We should be lynching these fucking Rhats legally.

There should be a fan group going after them.

Muirhead is pig eyed lady's front bottom who runs Scotzine which is simply anti Rangers drivel.
What a prick.

I really wish the board invested a little money to set up a dept to go after any article such as this. They wouldnt need to have the department running for long, after 6 months of going after anyone who steps out of line through the courts theyd soon start treating us properly.

Look at this absolute garbage from Andy Muirhead. You won’t find these tweets on his page anymore. He’s deleted them I believe.

He's a pervert. He perverts.

He didn't know the background to the Merchant City brawl so he made it up.

He deliberately omits that the Croatian fans were encouraged by numerous Celtic accounts to attack Rangers fans, offered hospitality in Celtic pubs, etc.

I've seen a lot of people say that Beard is a Celtic fan but is there any proof out there? A Facebook profile, twitter, photos which show he's a Celtic fan?

I'll wait until the trial is over but I hope the club is watching proceedings closely. If what is in here is correct and its not football related the club has to hammer the Record.

I see the fat, sweaty mutant Andy Muirhead hasn't just deleted tweets but his whole twitter account just weeks after blaming rangers fans for the stabbing. He's a horrible, bitter individual but a dangerous one at that.

That's what I was looking for and went on and had a look.

If it's him, and the ages match up, then there we have it. A slam dunk.

The club has got to come out all guns blazing as we've been blamed for this taking place after the game. The Daily Record - fresh off the lies in the cup final - should be taken to task again. They blatantly made up witness quote to suit the agenda.

In fact both clubs should come out and criticise this further demonisation of their supporters but it suits Celtic to stay silent on this at the moment. They're used to that.

I've seen a lot of people say that Beard is a Celtic fan but is there any proof out there? A Facebook profile, twitter, photos which show he's a Celtic fan?

I'll wait until the trial is over but I hope the club is watching proceedings closely. If what is in here is correct and its not football related the club has to hammer the Record.
It has absolutely no link to football. Assumptions have been made far too quickly simply because the game was the same day.

That's what I was looking for and went on and had a look.

If it's him, and the ages match up, then there we have it. A slam dunk.

The club has got to come out all guns blazing as we've been blamed for this taking place after the game. The Daily Record - fresh off the lies in the cup final - should be taken to task again. They blatantly made up witness quote to suit the agenda.

In fact both clubs should come out and criticise this further demonisation of their supporters but it suits Celtic to stay silent on this at the moment. They're used to that.

I'd disagree with you mate in the sense that I believe it is our fans groups who should be speaking up rather than the Rangers board.

It is us who are being attacked here and we keep silent or hope the board make statements defending us.

We need to grow a set and go after the fxxkers ourselves.

I'd disagree with you mate in the sense that I believe it is our fans groups who should be speaking up rather than the Rangers board.

It is us who are being attacked here and we keep silent or hope the board make statements defending us.

We need to grow a set and go after the fxxkers ourselves.

Maybe precisely the kind of thing Club 1872 should be all over.

However while court proceedings are active it makes sense to let it run just now.

No 2 rangers fans 3 Celtic fans n 1 lassie.. it was nothing to do with football or religion just happened that m a old firm game had happened that day

he 100% is mate, it was a group of well known dodgy people from North Glasgow who the boy that got stabbed should’ve steered clear from.

Absolutely outrageous we as a club aren’t saying anything on this

I’m as pissed off as anyone about the reporting, however the club couldn’t really say anything after the initial reports, as they didn’t know the details.

Now the press are being fly, they are saying it was after the old firm game,which it was, so whilst they are being economical with the truth, deliberately, they can also claim they aren’t telling lies.

The fact the group charged are ‘mixed’ also muddies the waters for the club.

I’m not sure what they can say in public, especially as its an ongoing police matter.

Someone at the rhebel has a lot of explaining to do regarding these "eye witness" statements as they seem to somewhat rheek of shite and appear to be at best made up or concocted to put us in a bad light... which the rhebel has previous for
We really should act on this
It was probably some junkie mentally challenged out walking his dug and saw it, so phoned the record to sell his story for a tenner bag

It has absolutely no link to football. Assumptions have been made far too quickly simply because the game was the same day.

Bunch of pissed up jakey tims letting their existing feud spill over.

Absolutely phuck all to do with us. Nada. Nothing.

Was looking up the local news online (Paisley Daily Express) obviously part of the daily rebel group and this story came up

Man charged over Old Firm murder bid as Celtic fan remains critical​

naturally clicked on it thinking it was recent but turns out from March 2019 and when it went to court it was another Celtic fan Kyle Beard who done it.

why in this day and age would this link appear ?

obviously I am not wanting to give them anymore hits but did the Daily Rebel admit it was Tim on Tim and nothing to do with us or football ?

One of the rare occasions that Rangers and Celtic need to box smart and come out together and outline that this was clearly fu(k all to do with ‘Old Firm’ allegiances.
Problem with that is the official mentally challenged line is they don’t mention “the Old Firm”.

Back