Game is on the new 'BBC Scotland' channel;

Terrestrial
Freeview (Scotland only)

Channel 9
Channel 115 (HD)

Satellite
Freesat

Channel 106 (SD/HD: Scot)
Channel 108 (SD: Scot, SD/HD: Rest of UK)
Channel 174 (SD: Rest of UK)
Sky (UK only)
Channel 115 (SD/HD: Scot)
Channel 457 (SD/HD: Rest of UK)
Channel 876 (SD)

Cable
Virgin Media (UK)

Channel 108 (HD: Scot)
Channel 162 (HD: Rest of UK)

Last edited:
The nephew of one of the lads in our supporters club, Nathan Patterson, will be at full back for the Gers tonight.

He's quick, strong and from good Rangers stock.

Both his dad and uncle are ex army, hard as %^*& and keep his feet firmly on the ground.

Good luck to Nathan and the rest of the young Bears tonight.

The nephew of one of the lads in our supporters club, Nathan Patterson, will be at full back for the Gers tonight.

He's quick, strong and from good Rangers stock.

Both his dad and uncle are ex army, hard as %^*& and keep his feet firmly on the ground.

Good luck to Nathan and the rest of the young Bears tonight.
I remember how good he was in last years final.

Interestingly enough, and shows how well we’re doing things, I’m sure the full starting 11 that won last years Glasgow Cup final is eligible to start tonight.

Our team that night:

Budinauckas, Patterson, Finlayson, McLelland, Butterworth, Williamson, Miller, Dickson, McPake, Mebude, Kennedy

Interestingly enough, and shows how well we’re doing things, I’m sure the full starting 11 that won last years Glasgow Cup final is eligible to start tonight.

Our team that night:

Budinauckas, Patterson, Finlayson, McLelland, Butterworth, Williamson, Miller, Dickson, McPake, Mebude, Kennedy

Don’t think that will be far away from our team tbh maybe King at cb he got took off early for the 16s on Monday probably for this game.

Our team that night:

Last year's Glasgow Cup was U17 (it is now U20) hence why that squad is now our U18 squad.

we should win.

I dont think many of our squad are boyhood celtic fans either, so we are getting things right in that regard now as well unlike previous years

Are you sure? So Middleton could play tonight?
Tonights game is U18. Born in 2001 or later.

Glasgow Cup is now U20. Born in 1999 or later. That final is next month.

Middleton is a 2000 so strictly speaking U19.

The team you put up was last year's Glasgow Cup U17 team which now forms the basis of tonight's U18 team.

Presumably we still operate a policy of having really young squads?

Interesting to see whether - as so often - the filth have more physical players who look older.

Presumably we still operate a policy of having really young squads?

Interesting to see whether - as so often - the filth have more physical players who look older.

Our squad at this age group is a very promising squad, many of them have been playing for the reserves this season and scoring goals.

I'm so looking forward to this! TV set to record so I don't miss it.

Looking forward to seeing these young guns I've been reading about all season.

Our team that night:

9 of that team started this year's semi. Butterworth was injured and Hogarth was in goal.

Tonights game is U18. Born in 2001 or later.

Glasgow Cup is now U20. Born in 1999 or later. That final is next month.

Middleton is a 2000 so strictly speaking U19.

The team you put up was last year's Glasgow Cup U17 team which now forms the basis of tonight's U18 team.
For some reason I thought this was the Glasgow cup final, but thats next week. Had no idea it turned to U20

Rangers are 6 points clear of Hamilton at the top of the table with 4 games to play. Celtic are 2 points behind Hamilton after losing 2-0 to them last week.

This is the team that beat Motherwell 3-0 last week;
Rangers:- Brian Kinnear; Nathan Patterson, Danny Finlayson, Harris O’Connor (Kyle McLelland HT); Zack Butterworth (James Maxwell 57 mins); Leon King (Cole McKinnon 61 mins); Joao Balde, Josh McPake (Kieran McKechnie 57 mins); Dapo Mebude (Matty Yates 68 mins), Nathan Young-Coombes, Kai Kennedy.

This is the team that lost 3-2 to Celtic away the week before
Rangers:- Lewis Budinauckas; Harris O’Connor, Danny Finlayson, Kyle McLelland (Leon King HT), James Maxwell (Kieran McKechnie 77 mins); Ben Williamson; Ciaran Dickson (Joao Balde 20 mins), Kai Kennedy; Josh McPake, Nathan Young-Coombes (Zack Butterworth 76 mins), Dapo Mebude (Matty Yates 87 mins).

And this team beat Aberdeen 4-1 the week before that
Rangers:- Lewis Budinauckas; Harris O’Connor, Danny Finlayson (Leon King HT), Kyle McLelland, James Maxwell; Ben Williamson, Joao Balde (Josh McPake 52 mins), Ciaran Dickson (Cole McKinnon 79 mins); Dapo Mebude, Nathan Young-Coombes (Matty Yates 65 mins), Kai Kennedy (Kieran McKechnie 65 mins).

Teams copied from @elfideldo's reports.

I thought the boy Dickson was excellent in this tie last season - as was the boy Patterson at right back. C'mon the young Gers tonight...

Rangers are 6 points clear of Hamilton at the top of the table with 4 games to play. Celtic are 2 points behind Hamilton after losing 2-0 to them last week.

This is the team that beat Motherwell 3-0 last week;
Rangers:- Brian Kinnear; Nathan Patterson, Danny Finlayson, Harris O’Connor (Kyle McLelland HT); Zack Butterworth (James Maxwell 57 mins); Leon King (Cole McKinnon 61 mins); Joao Balde, Josh McPake (Kieran McKechnie 57 mins); Dapo Mebude (Matty Yates 68 mins), Nathan Young-Coombes, Kai Kennedy.

This is the team that lost 3-2 to Celtic away the week before
Rangers:- Lewis Budinauckas; Harris O’Connor, Danny Finlayson, Kyle McLelland (Leon King HT), James Maxwell (Kieran McKechnie 77 mins); Ben Williamson; Ciaran Dickson (Joao Balde 20 mins), Kai Kennedy; Josh McPake, Nathan Young-Coombes (Zack Butterworth 76 mins), Dapo Mebude (Matty Yates 87 mins).

And this team beat Aberdeen 4-1 the week before that
Rangers:- Lewis Budinauckas; Harris O’Connor, Danny Finlayson (Leon King HT), Kyle McLelland, James Maxwell; Ben Williamson, Joao Balde (Josh McPake 52 mins), Ciaran Dickson (Cole McKinnon 79 mins); Dapo Mebude, Nathan Young-Coombes (Matty Yates 65 mins), Kai Kennedy (Kieran McKechnie 65 mins).

Teams copied from @elfideldo's reports.
Where did you find the table?

Back